Status
Not open for further replies.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal

I just got a HCigar Aurora. I have to squeeze the bottle really hard to get liquid into the RDA. Is this normal?

A lot Depends on what the Squonk Bottle is made out of.

A Thick PE Bottle can need a Squeeze similar to pushing a Thumbtack into Wood. Whereas a Thin Silicone Bottle might only need a Feather Touch else it will Over-Squonk.

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Thanks for the response. I don't know what material the bottle is made of. It takes no effort to squeeze it...not like pushing a thumbtack. It's pretty soft. It's just that the liquid doesn't go up into the RDA unless i squeeze the heck out of it. Seems odd to me.

If the Bottle doesn't seem to be the Problem, then what about the Tubing or the Feed Tube itself?

Try Gently pushing a straightened out Paperclip down the Feed Hole in the 510 connector to check for obstructions.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
The Aurora definitely has a silicone bottle.I haven't touched mine in several months,so i can't remember for sure,but pull the bottle out,put your finger over the hole in the tube,and squeeze the bottle a tiny bit.I think that was the bottle i noticed a lot of air coming out of the cap.I think that may be why i haven't used that mod in such a long time.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
@Vapemesilly ... additional things to check.
tube.jpg

Also you can have difficulty if your wick is blocking the squonk hole in your RDA.

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread