• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

How serious is it this year for overseas items to arrive in Malaysia thru our customs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mafig

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2011
malaysia
yes spiderman..i bought alot because i want to be self sufficient in electronic cigarettes and accessories..i also support relatives and friends in using e-cigs..this VV eGo starter kits easy to use and maintain,i highly recommend it..i am down to my last 3 kits..will be buying more during sales..can never have enough..regards mafig ps i go through 2 sets per year,now vaping over 1 1/2 yrs

spiderman

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2010
Malaysia/Sungai Petani
yes spiderman..i bought alot because i want to be self sufficient in electronic cigarettes and accessories..i also support relatives and friends in using e-cigs..this VV eGo starter kits easy to use and maintain,i highly recommend it..i am down to my last 3 kits..will be buying more during sales..can never have enough..regards mafig ps i go through 2 sets per year,now vaping over 1 1/2 yrs

hi again mafig. nice to hear frm u. wow u go thru a lot. my 360ml juice & 3 sets mini nova came in at kul. dunno will get stuck or not. i go thru about 4 ml a day 16mg nic. u saw the articel in papers condeming e cig?

mafig

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2011
malaysia
hi Syahdirwan & welcome to ECF:)..was told 500rm is the limit be4 the legal goods(e-cig & accessories including nicotine e-liquids is legal to import in) is taxed..by Ems is a reliable & within 1-2 weeks U get yr parcel delivered unlike china air is unreliable and can take over a month to arrived(I buy items thro e-bay with free shipping by china air take a long time,if U not in a hurry to get..will eventually turn up for U)..hope all goes well for U..regards mafig ps if U print yr receipt(the true value of yr purchases) and show as proved as yr purchased under the 500rm, if yr parcel is impounded by custom..they will inturn checked up on the website to ascertain the value of yr goods to be true..so no misunderstanding with custom declaration..ok hope this clarified yr fear for custom clearance

Syahdirwan

Verified Member
Dec 20, 2012
The small circle
hi Syahdirwan & welcome to ECF:)..was told 500rm is the limit be4 the legal goods(e-cig & accessories including nicotine e-liquids is legal to import in) is taxed..by Ems is a reliable & within 1-2 weeks U get yr parcel delivered unlike china air is unreliable and can take over a month to arrived(I buy items thro e-bay with free shipping by china air take a long time,if U not in a hurry to get..will eventually turn up for U)..hope all goes well for U..regards mafig ps if U print yr receipt(the true value of yr purchases) and show as proved as yr purchased under the 500rm, if yr parcel is impounded by custom..they will inturn checked up on the website to ascertain the value of yr goods to be true..so no misunderstanding with custom declaration..ok hope this clarified yr fear for custom clearance

Thankyouverymuch! You helped me a lot :D

spiderman

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2010
Malaysia/Sungai Petani

Bro, now can we still order any e liquid from overseas? still will get thru customs, after the announcement regarding e liquid? Thought of ordering few bottles but thought of asking ur opinion first..thanks bro.

Syahdirwan

Verified Member
Dec 20, 2012
The small circle
Bro, now can we still order any e liquid from overseas? still will get thru customs, after the announcement regarding e liquid? Thought of ordering few bottles but thought of asking ur opinion first..thanks bro.

Im not sure of it thougj. Its been months since i last order overseas. You tried?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread