The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

How to Donate to CASAA

Discussion in 'CASAA' started by Vocalek, Jul 12, 2010.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Frenchfry1942

Frenchfry1942 Chillin' Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 12, 2014
    Sky Island
  2. Sirius

Sirius Star Puppy Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Nov 19, 2013
    North Carolina
    I donate every month and it comes out of my bank account so, I don't even miss it. It's NOT a large amount, and I wished I could donate more, but I am at least donating something. I would love to go to a CASAA meeting though.

3. ~Sue~Feb2012

~Sue~Feb2012 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 10, 2012
    USA
    Bump for the cause:)

4. Nermal

Nermal Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jun 8, 2013
    Farmington, NM USA
    One point on donations: CASAA doesn't limit one to Paypal. Credit cards and checks work just fine.

5. ~Sue~Feb2012

~Sue~Feb2012 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 10, 2012
    USA
  6. eebant

eebant Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hummelstown, PA
    It'd be nice if they sent a thank you note to those that have contributed. I appreciate ALL that they are doing but they should have an automatic "Thank you" reply to contributions.

7. JustJulie

JustJulie CASAA Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jan 30, 2009
    Des Moines, IA
    We haven't figured out yet how to generate an automatic thank you, so we do them manually. We typically do them once a month, and this month we're a bit behind. I just got the download of the donations for April last week, and I honestly haven't had a moment to sit down and do it.

We are going to have to figure out a way of handling this better that doesn't involve quite as many man hours.

In the meanwhile, we're very much hoping that folks will be patient. To say we are swamped right now would be a bit of an understatement. :(

8. LakeshoreLady

LakeshoreLady Full Member

Sep 13, 2013
    W. Michigan
    Wanted to let you know I renewed my donation. I only stopped my recurring donation because I had an issue with my Paypal account. Just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate what you do and let you know why my donation stopped for a few months.

Also JustJulie - if people want to do monthly donations, just tell them to click for that option on Paypal. It pops up to the the right of the box where you input your donation.

9. JustJulie

JustJulie CASAA Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jan 30, 2009
    Des Moines, IA
    Thanks for the information on making recurring donations. I set mine up so long ago that I honestly can't remember what I did. :?:

And an especially big thank you to you, and all the other CASAA members, who generously donate. Whether it's $5, $10, $20, $50--or more--we don't take a penny of it for granted. :wub: