How to mix VG & juice vid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitabz

ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2009
UK
Fantastic video, thank you so much; I'm awaiting my order or LorAnn flavours and 36mg juice from TW-EL as we speak. Picked up a syringe at the pharmacy today.

As an aside, I feel like a total junkie with all the e-cig paraphernalia in my possession now-a-days. One pack of cigs and a lighter were much more straightforward (albeit less fun and arguably less addictive, ironically).

starman

Mar 13, 2009
Hanford, Ca
That was so cool. That video helped me out alot.
I am currently using totally wicked 36mg tobacco flavor. I am vaping it straight. I am hoping that the vg will reduce the harshness.
My only question is if the vg is thicker, will that effect the way the liquid preforms in the cart. ( i prefer not to drip) I like loading my carts and using them for a few hours.

This was really helpful. Thanks!

One quick question -- did your syringe come with that little bulbous stopper thingie, or did you make it yourself? And if it did come with it, could you let me know where you got it? I have a couple of needleless syringes on hand (I use them for medicating my cat), but they have no stoppers, and I've found that they leak all over the place when I try to use them for mixing fluids. Thanks.

ritalee76

ECF Veteran
Ah, I guess the trick was to look for human medical syringes, rather than the veterinary kind! Now that I think about it, I'd much rather use those for the cat, too. I can't count the number of times I've gotten cat medicine all over everything I'm wearing while trying to dose the little monster when she's Not In The Mood To Take Her Medicine. Very helpful, thanks again!

rsngfrce

ECF Veteran
I love my stopper syringe thingie... Lemme google...

Couldn't find the one I was looking for but did find this:
Amazon.com: Oral Medication Syringe 10 ml (2 tsp) with cap (Monoject): Kitchen & Dining

I can tell you I got it at either Albertson's, Wal-greens, CVS or Target. LOL

One of those :)

Hope that helps!

After watching Ritalee's video, I got one like this at Long's Drugs (west coast chain soon to be swallowed by CVS). I think they should be pretty easy to find at a drug store, they are used to measure baby medicine... avoid the shipping cost!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread