How to mix VG & juice vid

Status
Not open for further replies.

redjazzy1

ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2009
Florida
what's pg and vg?

pg is propylene glycol... i'm assuming VG is some sort of vegetable based glycol... not sure what it stands for, but in the end, it's glycerin. a food thickener... you can get it at Michael's and it's cheap... but still being new i'm not sure what the whole mixing deal is about! i've got some ejuice on the way, but does that mean i have to add to it or can i just fill my carts with it?

2 weeks vaping and down to 2 or less analogs a day- after 20 years... I'm trying to learn all i can!

Mighty Cowphin

ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2009
Oregon Coast
anyone know where i can buy the little plastic bottles at or a glass dropper at a decent price, such as any chain stores.

Hi, I goto USPLASTICS . COM look for the Cylinder and Boston Round Bottles with Dropper Caps

they are 0.19 each, and shipping is reasonable (I buy 50 at a time, I am not sure i will ever go thru them, but what the heck.)

I don't know of any chain stores that carry them though... sorry.

Linthorn

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2009
Bowie, MD
I just have a quick question for anyone who may know. This video was very helpful by the way. My question is, if I am going for a no nicotine liquid, can I just add PG or VG and the flavoring and vape that? Is the commercial e-liquid with nicotine playing any part of this besides providing the nicotine and a bit of tobacco flavor?

This is the first thing I tried when I got a bottle of VG and some Lorann oils. Yep, you can totally vape it. 0 nic, but tasty! VG is a bit thick so you may want a 50/50 PG, VG mix (if you can tolerate them both). PG is harder to find, but I ordered some from electronic-ash (500ml for like $7 or something). Cheaper than VG (at $2 and change for 60ml). Cut it with 10% distilled water or ethanol (Everclear) for a bit more kick.

Eventually, when I wean myself off nicotine I will probably do this instead of buying juices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread