How to select pick up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ckone180

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2012
Charlotte, NC
Hey guys at madvapes, I have a couple questions; How do you select pick up at the store or warehouse from online order? How is the pricing structure in the retail store vs. online?

I ask this because of a couple reasons, one being the fact I picked up an eGo kit in store that was $11 higher than the comparable kit online. Also, I can not get the system to allow me to select pick up. I am 15 minutes away from either the store or the warehouse. I really don't want to pay 20% more for the products at the store when I can order online for much less. Maybe this was just a fluke, but even the drip tips there were marked $3.17 when the exact ones online are $1.99. Just seems strange.

hoogie76

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
Charlotte, NC
Hi ckone180, unfortunately the store is always going to be more expensive than mail order due to the overhead. Just tell whoever at the store that you want the online price and they'll work with you.

We tried doing customer pickup online before and then we'd get orders from California and other states looking to 'pick up' which added a lot of confusion.

hoog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread