• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

How was your day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nighthawk

ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2010
Southeast Texas
Today was ultra-crap till I got on here tonight! I WON a contest!!!!!! Wet Your Stick had a trivia contest and I won the grand prize. I am getting a 801 starter kit. HOw exciting!!!! I never win anything, so this is a big thrill for me. Yippeee! I got to pick from a 501, 808 & 801 kit, and since I already had the other two kinds I picked the 801. So this will make my 4th kind of pv to add to my stash. Which is great, because I plan on vaping forever. So a sweet end to a long icky day.

jj2

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Hundred Acre Wood
Well here we go again. The first of the week, the Alternator of my car started making a noise---replaced it.
Had to go to the doctor today for the six month check up so I could get refills on meds. I got there at 10:30 and finally got out a little before noon. Got in my car and turned it on and it is LOUD. I got it home and a pipe broke so I'm going to have to get it fixed---the muffler would have been cheap---the pipe is expensive!!!
:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:
Someone stop the world, I want to get off!!!!!!

jj2

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Hundred Acre Wood
Good Grief! your 'CAR-ma' stinks. At least you got home ok!

Love the CAR-ma.:lol:

The car runs fine it was just VERY loud.

So RW starts pricing things and the total is around $300 and still climbing---and that's just the things we absolutely need. I'm going :shock: and watching Xmas go out the window. He gets on eBay (I know nasty word around here) and finds the complete setup with the miscellaneous stuff for $164 which includes shipping.
Needless to say, we ordered it.
In the mean time, a sort of patch job was done on the car---still loud but better.
The stuff should be here next week. We are leaving to go to N. C. on Monday so with any luck son will have it on by the time we get back.
With any luck the bad CAR-ma will end.

jj2

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Hundred Acre Wood
Well today started out pretty good.
Can say that for the end. Just got back from taking son to the emergency room because his temperature got up to 103.
He has bronchitis and a sinus infection. They prescribed meds and sent him home ---thank God it's nothing serious.
DH is scheduled for surgery April 1st so here's hoping he doesn't get sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread