How would you rate AromaEjuice

Please rate our customer service and tell us how we are doing?

• 5 stars

• 4 stars

• 3 stars

• 2 stars

• 1 stars

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
3ml Samplers are $3.95.... A 10ml bottle is $5.95...... So that basically means that you are getting 7 extra mils for $2 added to the price of the 3ml sampler..... Impressive. I guess I won't be buying your 3ml samplers. I will be buying the 10ml bottles instead!
vape On!

Samplers are not put into some cheap plastic 3ml container. They are poured into dram glass bottle or 4 ML glass dropper bottles. The dropper bottles I thought were a nice feature. I can ax the sampler glass bottles and go with plastic and pass the savings on.

What would you like to see with samplers?

What do you think is a fair price for 3 ML plus a nice glass dropper bottle?

sickofanalogs

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
oklahoma
I think it's awesome thing to do: posting a sticky thread for ratings and feedback of your juice. I have not ever tried your juice Jerry but now I'm going to. I feel exactly like the other poster who stated that he had tried out several vendors who had been raved about/praised only to be let down. Same thing has happened to me. Now is it because I have finicky taste buds or is it because there might be quite a few vendors out there who are labeling crap and charging for it? My all day vape is Halo's tribeca but I've been looking for another go-to supplier in case my halo juice is ever unavailable. I have just looked at your site and find your prices are amazing. I only now need to know about throat hit. See, there are some new suppliers I have ordered from who have great tasting juice with zero throat hit and I don't like that. I usually vape 18 or 24 mg but since i've tried some mega dual carts, i find I'm going to have to bring my nic level down a notch maybe to 12. Well, maybe I'll order bottles of 12 and 18 mg and maybe also lesser than 12 whatever you have available. Well, I'll be reading your forum and checking out your site to place my first order. This thread has convinced me :)

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
I think it's awesome thing to do: posting a sticky thread for ratings and feedback of your juice. I have not ever tried your juice Jerry but now I'm going to. I feel exactly like the other poster who stated that he had tried out several vendors who had been raved about/praised only to be let down. Same thing has happened to me. Now is it because I have finicky taste buds or is it because there might be quite a few vendors out there who are labeling crap and charging for it? My all day vape is Halo's tribeca but I've been looking for another go-to supplier in case my halo juice is ever unavailable. I have just looked at your site and find your prices are amazing. I only now need to know about throat hit. See, there are some new suppliers I have ordered from who have great tasting juice with zero throat hit and I don't like that. I usually vape 18 or 24 mg but since i've tried some mega dual carts, i find I'm going to have to bring my nic level down a notch maybe to 12. Well, maybe I'll order bottles of 12 and 18 mg and maybe also lesser than 12 whatever you have available. Well, I'll be reading your forum and checking out your site to place my first order. This thread has convinced me :)

Hello Sickof analogs,

Thanks for your insight and willingness to give me a shot. What I can say is that I will do my best to make sure you are happy with your purchase and if not i will do what it takes to make it right. Halo has a great following, and a lot of people love their juice. If you take a moment to answer some of these questions maybe I might be able to offer you some insight.

Do you vape VG, PG or mixed blends ejuices?

What do you vape besides Halo?

How long have you been vaping?

How much do you vape in a day?

What device or ecig are you currently using?

Are you using Low Resistance Atomizers, Cartomizers, or Tanks?

These are just a few questions to better understand you and what you like and don't like. There a several variables for each person. I had one customer come to me a few weeks ago saying he was getting too much throat hit from a different vendors ejuice. That was a first for me but he still had a issue which I attempted to offer some solutions.

Since the annoucment of our new juice line I have been extremely busy with orders, emails, phone calls, and questions from the forums. If I miss a question or comment from you or others please feel free to drop me a PM, send me a email, or give me a call. My contact info is on the front page of my website. Besides our new WTA blend that will be released in a few weeks I'm also starting a new line that will be VG based only. The flavors are great and I hope others will also enjoy the new flavors as well. So before you order just think about these questions and give drop me a line.

Thanks again,
Jerry
Aroma Ejuice

sickofanalogs

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
oklahoma
Hey there, so nice of you to respond here are some answers to your questions :

I vape mostly pg, It turned out that way because at times I would get clogged attys and the pg helped that problem.
Besides halo tribeca, I've been trying some of my old juices but this has not worked very well. Do you think I could have been spoiled to the Tribeca and now whatever else i try just doesn't measure up? I'm beginning to wonder... I have like 100 bottles of juice that I need to give away that are around 6 months old.
The other halo juice I like is prime15.
I tried cignot's "English Toffee" and liked it. There was a vendor who I think has went out of business, Altsmoke.com. I liked their juices, they were dekang i believe.
I like AVE juices, mainly their rootbeer and flue cured.

I first started vaping a year and a half ago then went back on analogs. Since early June of this year I have been vaping exclusively. YEAH :)

I think I vape around 3 ml a day

I use an ego and/ or an E-power and direct drip or else use a dual coil cartomizer. I tried those fluxomizers but the jury is still out on them.

I honestly don't know if my atomizer is a lr or not. It's the one that came with my ego. See, I think that's part of my problem... I have not tried enough attys and carts to really get the best possible effects of vaping. I have many atomizers that I bought new that were duds that i should have sent back but didn't.. I counted them the other day and had like 8 that are new but they don't work. At one time i bought a cisco 306 atty but should have remembered that I needed a cone that fit it so there it sits on my shelf with the rest of my attys and carts.

Seems that many of my juices didn't have enough throat hit and so I just stopped using them. I vape 18 mg usually and some 24.

desrtrat

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
While admittedly it's been a while since I've ordered from Jerry (I mix my own these days, but still order a red bull from him on occasion cause I just can't duplicate it and it's great!), he absolutely has THE BEST customer service of all the juice vendors I've used. I'm lucky enough to live in the same town and there has been times when i was desperate and Jerry was willing to meet me to fill an order on the same day. When I was new to the e-cig scene he was very patient with me and answered all of my dumb questions and gave me lots of advice and pointers ... Aroma E-Juice is awesome! Their customer service can't be beat!

piddler

Mar 21, 2012
Pascagoula Ms.
Here is what I think about aroma; My first order came pretty quick. I ordered flue cured and RY4 along with several samples. The flue cured was fairly strong in whitch I liked. The RY4 had a nice kick also. Now what I discovered is leave it on the shelf for a couple weeks and it really gets smooth with more taste. I have nothing but great service from aroma.I am going to make my third order tonight. My wife got the p38 menthol, and it was a little strong for her. so we are going to try the regular menthol. Please start having the 30ml bottles. It is a little pricey to buy 3 10ml bottles. Keep up the good service.:toast:

Majestic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 11, 2009
N.E. Wisconsin
I placed my first order this past week. I would have given 5 stars for Customer Service except for two minor things.

First, I always assumed that Delivery Confirmation was standard with Priority Mail. With my order I never received a confirmation number although it did arrive in a very timely manner (Invoice ID: 0000004579).

Secondly, I would like to see a First Class mailing option when ordering. I tend to order my supplies well in advance of actually running short so Priority Mail is not a necessity and in some respects an unnecessary expense. The addition of a First Class option would also be an incentive for new customers to try out your juices without it becoming cost prohibitive due to postage. I learned the hard way when I first started vaping as Priority Mail was the norm for every vendor back then.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
I placed my first order this past week. I would have given 5 stars for Customer Service except for two minor things.

First, I always assumed that Delivery Confirmation was standard with Priority Mail. With my order I never received a confirmation number although it did arrive in a very timely manner (Invoice ID: 0000004579).

Secondly, I would like to see a First Class mailing option when ordering. I tend to order my supplies well in advance of actually running short so Priority Mail is not a necessity and in some respects an unnecessary expense. The addition of a First Class option would also be an incentive for new customers to try out your juices without it becoming cost prohibitive due to postage. I learned the hard way when I first started vaping as Priority Mail was the norm for every vendor back then.

I struggle with that concern often. However on our end its a little different. Forget all the emails asking questions about product and how fast they will get their order. My concern is that it gets to you fast and easy. I went with Priority Mail when I first opened Aroma Ejuice because of the speed and confirmation of delivery at a reasonable price. We charge .60 cents over our cost for priority mail which covers toner, labels, baggies, etc. If we went to first class I would still insist on confirmation delivery, and now I would have to purchase additional supplies such as padded envelopes in addition to the same supplies we currently purchase. After said cost of first class postage and confirmation actual cost for first class plus confirmation would be $2.97 (4 oz package) then add additional costs and now we are near $4.00 to send first class to you. Overall you can see why I lean towards Priority Mail. Please note if anyone purchases over $60.00 worth of product the shipping is free. I will still consider first class in the future but at this time due to the volume I would rather stick with Priority Shipping for $1.85 more.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Have not tried your juices yet, but I am very interested in your WTA products, plus your local! I will be sure to vote in the poll after I try my first aroma ejuice!

Come by the lab and see what's on the slab. Our Lab is in Chandler, and our other location is in Fountain Hills.

ambiguous02

Apr 17, 2012
AZ, USA
I am very pleased with my first try of WTA e-liquid from aroma. I ordered the Aloha as well as the p-38. I absolutely love both juices and feel they are some of the best I have vaped! You can just tell its quality stuff, as for the WTA, all I can say is that it is different. It makes me feel different from other juices I have vaped and I have actually finding myself wanting to vape less, I don't know if thats a good or bad thing (I guess aroma is satisfying my nicotine/tabacco cravings better than another juice).

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
I am very pleased with my first try of WTA e-liquid from aroma. I ordered the Aloha as well as the p-38. I absolutely love both juices and feel they are some of the best I have vaped! You can just tell its quality stuff, as for the WTA, all I can say is that it is different. It makes me feel different from other juices I have vaped and I have actually finding myself wanting to vape less, I don't know if thats a good or bad thing (I guess aroma is satisfying my nicotine/tabacco cravings better than another juice).

I'm so glad you like our eliquids.

If you have some time lets meet up. I'm pretty busy during the days and spend my evenings in the lab but it would be cool for you to come by and see how we make our WTA. Plus if you come out to the lab you get free samples. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread