How would you rate AromaEjuice

Please rate our customer service and tell us how we are doing?

• 5 stars

• 4 stars

• 3 stars

• 2 stars

• 1 stars

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tnt56

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
Tripple digits half way to home
As with all vendors, some flavors are better than others, and in spite of the very high quality of Aroma juice, there are several which I personally don't like, and several that I love. The other guys don't sell WTA though so there's really no competition for it out there and it doesn't even make sense to compare WTA with non WTA. With regular juice you have people wishing they were smoking instead as it doesn't even compare to smoking, it only lessens the craving for it and together with the will power you must constantly provide it keeps people away from cigarettes.

With Aroma WTA, it's the cigarettes that don't measure up, as this juice provides you with all of the satisfaction of smoking without all of the undesirable effects like hundreds of poisonous chemicals running through your body, clogging your lungs up with tar, and so on. This is the holy grail of vaping, what we hoped for when we first heard of the idea of it, and then ended up just being disappointed by the failure of regular juice to provide things like that feeling of relaxed satiety that smoking gives us, and instead making us feel less relaxed, since nicotine is a pure stimulant. I heard people say that over the years and thought, no, the net effect of smoking calms me down, thinking that it was the nicotine that did that. Boy was I wrong about that and boy were they right about it being a stimulant.

What's impressed me the most about Aroma is the level of exemplary service that they provide. The service from them is truly outstanding. It's a pleasure to do business with them and from the first order on, Jerry the owner has made himself personally available to make sure that all of my needs are taken care of and then some. The fact that I love to speak out in favor of this company and this juice is purely out of being that impressed with it and them.

To add to the bit on mixing, this is a personal thing and while some people like to go back and forth, vaping WTA for a bit and then vaping regular juice for a bit, I quickly discovered that after trying Aroma WTA I wasn't interested in vaping regular juice anymore straight, and vaping WTA straight was a little too relaxing, so I've been mixing half and half for quite a while and have been loving it. So the moral of his is that if you get some WTA juice and feel that you don't like it as much as you thought you would, it's just a matter of finding the right mix for you and it's an undertaking that is very worthwhile as you will find your vaping nirvana.

Outstanding and very well said.

time2quit

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2013
upstate new york
Howdy Radio. First I would like to say ive recently started vaping your juice. Ive tried the wta GI Joe, and beatle juice. Both are outstanding. Because of the price, I can usually only afford a bottle or two at a time.

My question is this- the $6 flat rate shipping added to a bottle or two of juice can be quite pricey. Have you considered giving customers the option of first class shipping? That would at least cut the shipping price in half for most of us. Delivery times would not change much either. I live in NY, ang get packages shipped from cali (first class) and usually it is at my door in 3 days.

Please consider this!

Thanks a million!

David Bruno

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2009
Iron Mountain , Michigan
Hi,
I don't do many polls or reviews because I'm just to darn busy. I do come to this site to keep up on the news, to see if there's a person group that does need help by sending to the senators regarding E Cigg issues, and to keep up with what's new. About threee months ago I landed on Aroma WTA and wanted to look into it. I bought four bottles and the rest is history. I've been ordering since. Why I give 5 stars , and I don't do that often, is that the juice is darn good and does what it says, in my opinion. It's a full flavor vape that relaxes. I also wanted to comment on the fast service. I use to think 4 days was good from closer sellers. I've had my Aroma juice delivered in as little as three days and I live in upper Michigan! Fantastic. It doesn't get much better than this. Good juice- fast delivery-easy website to order from= 5 stars.
Dave

You guys are doing an OUTSTANDING job. Besides being the only, longstanding, trusted manufacturer and vendor of WTA, your customer service and shipping times are great!

If I HAD to nitpick, it wouldn't be about the obvious stocking issues/availability of the WTA, given your afformentioned status (paired with the high demand), but some of the fruitier flavors that I've been delving into. The Mahalo, Aloha, and Peachy Keen are pretty muted to me. I'm guess, however, that it's my Kanger Protank & atomizer which are mostly to blame, given that I've heard tons about hot flavors are sharper with a cartomizer. Having gotten frustrated and quit ecigs because of issues with cartos 3 years ago, I'm a bit loathe to try 'em again...though I've heard they've improved as well. ...Someday... I guess I could try steeping the juices a bit longer!

But seriously, that's really my own complaint, and I'm sure it's through no fault at your end. Keep rockin'!

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
You guys are doing an OUTSTANDING job. Besides being the only, longstanding, trusted manufacturer and vendor of WTA, your customer service and shipping times are great!

If I HAD to nitpick, it wouldn't be about the obvious stocking issues/availability of the WTA, given your afformentioned status (paired with the high demand), but some of the fruitier flavors that I've been delving into. The Mahalo, Aloha, and Peachy Keen are pretty muted to me. I'm guess, however, that it's my Kanger Protank & atomizer which are mostly to blame, given that I've heard tons about hot flavors are sharper with a cartomizer. Having gotten frustrated and quit ecigs because of issues with cartos 3 years ago, I'm a bit loathe to try 'em again...though I've heard they've improved as well. ...Someday... I guess I could try steeping the juices a bit longer!

But seriously, that's really my own complaint, and I'm sure it's through no fault at your end. Keep rockin'!

Thank you so much for your input.

I think using tanks might mute the flavor.

I hope someone can offer some insight.

I'm a fan of dripping and firmly believe that dripping is the way go.

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO

I can see why you think some of Aroma's flavors seem "muted". Many of them aren't particularly strong compared to other vendors' take on the same flavors. Personally I'm glad that they're this way, nothing turns me off more than some of the atrociously strong (by my palate) flavors some people concoct.

shedevil7953

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2013
Central Indiana
Actually, I find the Protank to improve the flavors! But, Chris and Jerry ROCK. I received an order yesterday with 3 bottles. One of the bottles was defaulty and leaked out into the bag. I called and Jerry answered. Was really glad to speak to him! I told him of the problem, took pictures and sent to Chris. I have a replacement order in the mail today. Their customer service is OUTSTANDING. They truly care about their customers. And the shipping is awesome. I can place one day and get it two days later. AZ to IN. Thank you Aroma!

swoody

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2011
Chicago, USA
Some tanks really can mute flavors, especially if you're getting too much airflow and not enough suction to pull up juice. I just got a Nautilus tank, and with the adjustable airflow controller, I can dial in each juice just right. I am enjoying this tank more than my iclear30, Protank 2 or 3, and the Aspire BDC. It really does make a noticeable difference!

To really bring out the nuances though, I have a Cisco dripping atty sitting here that I use from time to time. I tried some of my favorite Aroma in it (Dark Honey Tobacco), and it brought it to a whole new level. It's like listening to your favorite music on a hi-fi audio system.

Woody

Banana Vap70

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2014
AZ, USA
I too would rather have a muted flavor then an overpowering flavor.

I just tried the DIY unflavored WTA and I didn't think that that is had much of a flavor or taste at all. This will be perfect for mixing my own or adding to pre mix.

The Bandana didn't seem to me to have a muted flavor, I could defiantly taste the banana. I will have to stick to the Red Tail line in the future because I just prefer more VG to PG and plan on adding flavor if needed as it seems higher VG doesn't tend to carry the flavor as well as higher PG.

DQuit

ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2010
Litchfield, IL
I placed my first online eJuice order with you and have stuck with you. Everything I have ordered is vapable even if I don't care for a couple of the flavors. The majority have been outstanding and there is no need for me to try switching suppliers. I found snickerdoodle is my ADV and I am hoping I can find another with the order I got in today from you. Your shipping is the best! Two days after you ship I have it. I gave you 5 stars!

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
Best customer service I've experienced. Even though sometimes it takes 15 min to confirm :) haha! Ships same day unless my order is placed in the evening (suppose you could have 24/7 staffing). Haha! The quality of the flavored WTA and unflavored WTA is 5 plus stars. Emails are readily answered. I found Aroma (after a long search for "the" juice and I've stayed there ever since. Great job!!!

The.Drifter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2013
Virginia
Placed my third order with Aroma Juice today. Gotta hand it to these folks, they sure ship fast and have a terrific WTA lineup IMHO.

My favorite is the Vanilla Splash WTA with 24mg nic, but I do love the RY4 and Banana flavors too.
They were nice enough to send me a free sample of their Unflavored WTA juice last order and have added it to some of my other juices, excellent stuff, thanks guys :)

Only downside is that the flavored WTA juices are only in 10ml bottles, I would love to see larger bottle sizes for the WTA line ;)

Other than that, I have no complaints and will continue to do business with them for a long time to come.

Aroma juice has become my go to ejuice supplier and I have recommended them to all my vaping friends :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread