Status
Not open for further replies.

jimbodaddy74

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2013
Everywhere you want to be
20150814_103158.jpg

Don't mind me. Just taking a vape selfie while I wait.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
I guess that I am not liked around here..........:(
Awww, no, it's not that...it's just that I've sat out a few of these contests with them and they are my extended family here...I will be very happy for all of the winners!!! I promise I'll cheer for you, too!

Jode

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
Seabrook, NH, USA
And @Jode ...thought you'd gotten one for some reason....my brain has been "disrupted".... Lmaooooo...I'm going back to watching....vape on, y'all...and GOOD LUCK!!!

:lol::lol: Ty for adding me but I wasn't feeling left out. I know I tend to be on the quiet side (professional reader/liker) . I am so happy for all the winners so far and will be excited for all of the next ones as well no matter if I win or not. I love these little beauties so much that I will join the club of Disrupters no matter what. It might take me a while longer but since Innokin was my first "real" mod (not a pen-like battery) I have a special place in my heart for them. :wub:

gofishtx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
Tomball Texas
How about a list of natural anti-inflammatories for the injured aspirin free vapors.... Hmm... some of these flavors make great e-Juice:lol:

Fruits

These are the antioxidant, anti-inflammatory power sources effective against a number of diseases like acute traumas, injuries, arthritis, cancer, indigestion, acid peptic disease, dementia and many other chronic inflammatory conditions. Examples are:

Papaya (rich in vitamin C and E and papain, an enzyme that digests proteins) Pineapple (contains an enzyme Bromelain with excellent healing properties)
Blueberries (rich in phyto nutrients) Goji berries
Cherries Cranberries
Apples Oranges
Kiwifruit Rhubarb
Lemon Limes
Avocados Guavas
Strawberries Mulberries
Raspberries

Vegetables

This anti inflammation foods group is another major ally to the anti-inflammatory warfare. Examples include:

Cruciferous vegetables (rich in phyto nutrients i.e. sulphoraphanes which has anti cancer properties) Spinach (source of carotenes, flavonoids, vitamins, potassium, magnesium, tryptophan, calcium, iron and folate)
Ginger

Sweet potatoes (contains fiber, vitamin C and B6, beta carotenoids, manganese and carbohydrates)
Salads Chards
Green beans Bell peppers
Kale Bok Choy
Olives Fennel bulb
Spring onions Mushrooms
Leeks
Fish

Various kinds of cold-water fish like:

Cod Tuna
Herring Trout
Salmon Striped Bass
Halibut Whitefish
Sardines Snapper Fish
Oysters
are an excellent source of omega-3 fatty acids. These include most importantly eicosapentaenoic acid and docosahexaenoic acid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread