Hussar Project X RTA Clone (by Coppervape)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
Just placed an order for a silver one at FT - changed from grey to silver at the last moment. Thought the fill cap of the grey would be easier to grip, but liked the look of the silver better. 15% off today with “Freedom74”.

Now the wait...
Awesome!!!

I got mine fairly quickly for FT and you are closer in Hawaii so IDK. Maybe you'll get yours sooner???

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
72D49AC8-C6EA-44EC-9C72-A2E80F8C417C.jpeg
Look what I found on 2fdeal. $19.99 the bottom hammering is a beauty ring.

Vazzling Hussar Project X Style 316SS 22mm RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer 2ml Knurling Verison - Silver

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
So once upon a time in the land of the Project X ...:confused:... or in other words today...

I ordered another Project X!!! :w00t: :lol:

I do hope you @Heartsdelight get yours before I get my second one. :cry:

And I bought a couple 4ml extensions.

Also these mini cleaning brushes that @bigbob2322 linked to in the Shiny thread. They will be perfect as Bob says for those nooks and crannies that are difficult to reach otherwise.
$1.46 Mini Cleaning Brushes for E-Cigarettes (5-Piece) - black at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

That was my not so big FT 4rth order.

Ooo I want! But it is New & not on 24 hour ship yet.

My first order from 2fdeal was great it got here in 7 days.

Maybe I should wait until my FT one gets here first. 2fdeal only has a 5% off code for the 4th.
buy it...
I'm loving my X ... RDL = perfect ... MTL = perfect ... I'm not so much a DL guy but it too is fine.

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
So once upon a time in the land of the Project X ...:confused:... or in other words today...

I ordered another Project X!!! :w00t: :lol:

I do hope you @Heartsdelight get yours before I get my second one. :cry:

And I bought a couple 4ml extensions.

Also these mini cleaning brushes that @bigbob2322 linked to in the Shiny thread. They will be perfect as Bob says for those nooks and crannies that are difficult to reach otherwise.
$1.46 Mini Cleaning Brushes for E-Cigarettes (5-Piece) - black at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

That was my not so big FT 4rth order.

Buy it...
I'm loving my X ... RDL = perfect ... MTL = perfect ... I'm not so much a DL guy but it too is fine.
Did you get the SS or another Satin?

• Love
Reactions: AngeNZ

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
I've been watching this thread, and with FT sale, am serious considering one, I want black but with extension kit, but do I really need another tank, is it that good?
I haven’t gotten mine yet :cry:

But @AngeNZ & @ShowMeTwice @Janusz and a few others are loving it.

Nailz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    I haven’t gotten mine yet :cry:

But @AngeNZ & @ShowMeTwice @Janusz and a few others are loving it.

Yours should be close, I ordered the true mtl tank from fasttech on the 6/17, and like you, it sat in Nanjing status for ages, but meant to be delivered tomorrow, Nanjing sure takes longer, but better than packages being rejected and being sent back from Beijing though.

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 10, 2015
    Yours should be close, I ordered the true mtl tank from fasttech on the 6/17, and like you, it sat in Nanjing status for ages, but meant to be delivered tomorrow, Nanjing sure takes longer, but better than packages being rejected and being sent back from Beijing though.
    Fingers crossed. From your lips to you know who’s ears lol!

I really want to order a 2nd one with FT 15% off. But I don’t even have my 1st one. Gaaaah! Lol!

I got the satin silver should I go for the SS or the Hammered version from 2fdeal? Decisions decisions lol!

Nailz

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    Fingers crossed. From your lips to you know who’s ears lol!

I really want to order a 2nd one with FT 15% off. But I don’t even have my 1st one. Gaaaah! Lol!

I got the satin silver should I go for the SS or the Hammered version from 2fdeal? Decisions decisions lol!

Packages are coming through, so I say order while there is a coupon, we might not see another sale till September now.

Personally don't like the Hammered, so I say SS or black like I might get ;)

Janusz

ECF Veteran
    Feb 22, 2018
    Illinois, USA
    I've been watching this thread, and with FT sale, am serious considering one, I want black but with extension kit, but do I really need another tank, is it that good?

Usually we like new tanks the most in first days because of novelty factor... having said that... Hussar is first tank that I like more the more I use it. Worth to mention is also the fact it is not only better but very different from all other tanks I own. The only gripe I have with Hussar is that top cap can be sometimes hard to pull off... maybe o-rings are too big? I do not like black tanks (I have few) because AFC holes are harder to see and with Hussar you can fine tune draw even for quite tight draw if you have only half hole opened.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    Hey Nailz! I like mine a lot. I am getting really good flavor that is close to an RDA. That may be due in part to the trend in smaller chimneys in RTA's. Also in part to my having a setup that I normally run in an RDA. The Project X deck is very much RDA like and very easy to build on IMO.

I may be committing blasphemy but I am getting better flavor than my Prime (oooooh no, I said it didn't I). The flavor in the Prime is more muted compared to the Project X IMO. I have the same juice in the Prime as in the Project X.

To be fair in the Prime I do have a 1.2Ω 2mm ID 28g kanthal coil running between 12-17w. Whereas in the Project X I have a 0.5Ω 3mm ID 24g kanthal coil running between 22-28w currently. There is much more airflow with the X but you can bring that down to a combined 2.6mm using the single airflow holes. The Prime, as you know, has a max of 2mm airflow. So a net 0.6mm difference.

Next am going to pop in the same setup as I am running in the Prime. Specifically for a more fair and balanced comparison test.

On another note that may interest you... I recently bought an Atmizoo Tripod RTA and they really hit it out of the park with it. Qorax has one too, though I haven't checked with him yet to see how he likes it. Also did a side-by-side with the Prime, same juice and coil setups, and I get flavor notes I never knew were there in the Tripod. Flavor is big, bold and awesome. I have to say Atmizoo is my new favorite company for both RTA and RDA. I have been using their Creek RDA for some time now and it is my top RDA for flavor.

Having said all that I still have two Primes running now. I will always love my Kayfun's.

Hope that helps bud! ;)

Nailz

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    Hey Nailz! I like mine a lot. I am getting really good flavor that is close to an RDA. That may be due in part to the trend in smaller chimneys in RTA's. Also in part to my having a setup that I normally run in an RDA. The Project X deck is very much RDA like and very easy to build on IMO.

I may be committing blasphemy but I am getting better flavor than my Prime (oooooh no, I said it didn't I). The flavor in the Prime is more muted compared to the Project X IMO. I have the same juice in the Prime as in the Project X.

To be fair in the Prime I do have a 1.2Ω 2mm ID 28g kanthal coil running between 12-17w. Whereas in the Project X I have a 0.5Ω 3mm ID 24g kanthal coil running between 22-28w currently. There is much more airflow with the X but you can bring that down to a combined 2.6mm using the single airflow holes. The Prime, as you know, has a max of 2mm airflow. So a net 0.6mm difference.

Next am going to pop in the same setup as I am running in the Prime. Specifically for a more fair and balanced comparison test.

On another note that may interest you... I recently bought an Atmizoo Tripod RTA and they really hit it out of the park with it. Qorax has one too, though I haven't checked with him yet to see how he likes it. Also did a side-by-side with the Prime, same juice and coil setups, and I get flavor notes I never knew were there in the Tripod. Flavor is big, bold and awesome. I have to say Atmizoo is my new favorite company for both RTA and RDA. I have been using their Creek RDA for some time now and it is my top RDA for flavor.

Having said all that I still have two Primes running now. I will always love my Kayfun's.

Hope that helps bud! ;)

Wow better than the prime :shock: I have 5 primes, and is the reason I stopped buying other tanks, the flavor really good and just works great for me, so saw no reason to buy anything else, but the itch of having something new has come again, got the true mtl turning up tomorrow and now the hussar ordered.

Not sure they will beat the prime, but be fun to play with something new again :)

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    Did you get the SS or another Satin?
    I like the satin grey so I went with another one. It looks really nice on my grey asMODus Colossal. Should have had that for the photo I posted cause it looks niiiiiice. Wait.....
    here...
    IMG_0714cr.jpg

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    Wow better than the prime :shock: I have 5 primes, and is the reason I stopped buying other tanks, the flavor really good and just works great for me, so saw no reason to buy anything else, but the itch of having something new has come again, got the true mtl turning up tomorrow and now the hussar ordered.

Not sure they will beat the prime, but be fun to play with something new again :)
    I know you have 5 ... that's why I debated even saying that haha.

Totally know what you mean with having something new to mess about with. That itch haha.

Like @Janusz said you can close it down to 1/2 a hole on each side or better. I tried that yesterday and it was a little too restrictive for me, but still nice. Mine has no problem with pulling the top cap or the tank section off to get to the deck. Nature of clones I guess. When I need o-rings for it I'll just get them from the o-ring store.

I was going to stop with 2 Primes as I was very happy right there. Then SVM released the nKFL and I ordered mine the day they were released (22 Feb) sigh. I am still waiting on mine (double sigh). Was supposed to be here this week and I am having my doubts. Dicodes-USA told me SVM messed up orders and now has 3 or 4 shipments coming. So I don't know. Soon, I guess. :facepalm:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread