Hypothetical question - just wondering...

Status
Not open for further replies.

spartanstew

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2013
Wylie, Texas
I don't even understand what you're looking for.

If that's what's discovered than it is what it is.

My 8 year old does that all the time.

"What if we got a flat tire right now?". "I guess we'd have to change it." :confused:

"What if it started snowing right now even though it's 80 degrees?". "I guess we'd have to shovel" :confused:

LilWhiteClouder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2015
Raleigh, NC
If this day comes, I sure as crude couldn't go back to the stink sticks. I feel confident that day will never come. Vapor being more harmful than previously thought, maybe. And this confidence is based solely on how I feel a year and few months into vaping, compared to how I felt smoking my last pack of 'logs.

This thread should bring out the hidden ANTZ peeps so :pop: popcorn time:)

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
Hard to answer a hypothetical question like that as objective research has already shown typical vapor to be virtually harmless. When one considers that vapor can simply be a carrier like PG and or VG plus nicotine, it cannot be considered remotely harmful compared to the known damaging ingredients in cigarette smoke.

Woofer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2014
PA, SK, CA
What if the science one day discover that PV vapour is more dangerous for human to inhale than cigarette smoke?

I am just wondering as I said... Opinions?

OMG does this mean you don't believe all the "science" that has already determined that. :facepalm: :lol:

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
What if the science one day discover that PV vapour is more dangerous for human to inhale than cigarette smoke?

Then BG, BP and BT had completely taken over and ruined the health benefits turning our juice into poison prior to science looking into it.

Tapatyped

NewbVaper94

Apr 15, 2016
Inhalation of smoke and of vapor is probably not good for your lungs because its not something our body needs and so there's no process by which to convert ot to something useful. That being said smoke caused by combustion vs vapor is a no brainer, one is obviously less harmful for the body.

If you want to take your statement to it absolute conclusion, smoking, vaping, drinking alcohol, eating cake, soda, etc should all be avoided because all of those things will have some harmful affect on the body

LilWhiteClouder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2015
Raleigh, NC
You also shouldnt run too much because it puts pressure on your knees, maybe oneday they'll find out that walking is harmful to our knees to and we'll have to stop that

Also, you shouldn't sit for prolonged periods either as it "increases risk for heart disease, diabetes, cancer and death, even among people who exercise regularly" - Request Rejected

So really, try not to live too much because, as another member here said somewhere, "the number one cause of death is life".

Reactions: NewbVaper94

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.

You worry too much my friend , maybe too much time on your hands ? I have a tendency to ALWAYS worry, (actually obsess ) about stuff that no other, what one would consider a normal human being would even think about and it's plagued me my entire life .

Looking back, not even a single thing i worried about ever happened , what a waste of brain power.

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
JMHO, but if the powers that be ever let go of the negative connotation that vaping is bad just because it looks like smoking, there will be a plethora of positive aspects making use of vaping far surpassing any and all negative aspects, if any at all.

Interesting you mentioned that , i have said from the beginning that if it weren't for the " appearance of vapor looking identical to smoke) vaping would be much more widely accepted .

I would have no problem and actually prefer they didn't admit any vapor at all as long as they worked the same , many people seem to be fascinated with the appearance of smoke though and seem to need to see vapor to convince themselves the e cig is working .

I don't understand it but whatever.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md

Studies have already been done comparing the two.......

Vapor may or may not have it's own set of concerns, but has already been proven to be much less risky.

rokyo87

ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2016
This thread should bring out the hidden ANTZ peeps so :pop: popcorn time:)

That was not my intention... But on the other side we must find those .......s... :evil:

You worry too much my friend , maybe too much time on your hands ? I have a tendency to ALWAYS worry, (actually obsess ) about stuff that no other, what one would consider a normal human being would even think about and it's plagued me my entire life .

Looking back, not even a single thing i worried about ever happened , what a waste of brain power.

That is perfectly true. I really do worry to much... I don't know why, sometimes i fell like my brains will explode... :cry:

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
That was not my intention... But on the other side we must find those .......s... :evil:

That is perfectly true. I really do worry to much... I don't know why, sometimes i fell like my brains will explode... :cry:

It sucks to be like that trust me i know , drives me crazy lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread