I almost didnt hold out

Status
Not open for further replies.

needvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Treasure Coast Florida =)
I cracked a bit and bought a few things I needed and WANTED from Drew but THATS IT until the mod comes... I just had to have the pink short Kr808 battery, until I came to inhaler I didnt know the difference between a 2 hole and 4 hole battery WHAT a difference, and now with the green carts... nothing but Drew's mod is going to satisfy me.. I need to be able to have thse carts on the mod =) You said will take the Kr808 carts so I am assuming the GC's too?? I know whatever you come out with is gonna rock..!!!!

OC513

ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2009
NYC
I cracked a bit and bought a few things I needed and WANTED from Drew but THATS IT until the Mod comes... I just had to have the pink short Kr808 battery, until I came to inhaler I didnt know the difference between a 2 hole and 4 hole battery WHAT a difference, and now with the green carts... nothing but Drew's Mod is going to satisfy me.. I need to be able to have thse carts on the mod =) You said will take the Kr808 carts so I am assuming the GC's too?? I know whatever you come out with is gonna rock..!!!!
Which do you prefer? I have one of each and can't decide......it seems to me the 2 hole battery hits harder and the 4 hole is an easier draw? Which is better?

needvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Treasure Coast Florida =)
To be quite honest with you.. I dont know where my 4 hole battery went..lol I loved the 2 hole so much more I just kept them in my tin. I am going to look to see the difference again.. I remember saying wow what a difference..I also remember running my fingers over the holes to get a better throaght hit and draw I think it was way to light for my prefference. hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread