I am hoping that Marlboro IQOS gets MRTP status from FDA because my country banned vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jack1010

Jun 24, 2015
I was going to comment but, honestly..................... That's fascism and corruption, not as a general term, but fascism and corruption indeed. Law makers in your countries should go to jail for crimes against humanity (public health) not to mention, yes, fascism and corruption.

that is correct. our govt only cares about tax money. they do not mind locals dying from tobacco because they can always import foreigners to make up the difference.

WorksForMe

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
N.N., Virginia
AGreed, I'm all for not buying products from companies that openly murder people.

Then you should stop buying anything from the BP companies. They kill at least as many people(probably more) as the tobacco companies. They’re in the business of treating diseases not curing them.

I don't trust BT either, but I'd rather see somebody using iqos products than smoking. It's not like BT has to add things to IQOS to keep people addicted. If I had to add things to my DIY to keep myself addicted, I would have quit a long time ago.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
I don't trust BT either, but I'd rather see somebody using IQOS products than smoking. It's not like BT has to add things to IQOS to keep people addicted. If I had to add things to my DIY to keep myself addicted, I would have quit a long time ago.

Same here. I would rather see someone using a IQOS, nJoy, Mark Ten or similar than smoking.

I personally couldn't go back to anything tobacco flavoured though. Even though I loved Marlboros, I now have no interest. Which to me is kinda cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread