I am soooo excited....that I just can't hide it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    I'm coming up on 6 years and 2 months of vaping instead of smoking. While I'm not as excited as I was the first few months, I still get a 'sense of bliss' when I vape and not smoke. In the time that I have been vaping, I have spent less than $800 rather than the over 10 grand that I would've spent.
    That's pretty thrifty! I think I'm just over a grand now and I think that's from ordering my nic premade @12mg/50-50 in liters.

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
    That's pretty thrifty! I think I'm just over a grand now and I think that's from ordering my nic premade @12mg/50-50 in liters.
    I have about 100 mls of pre-made nic liq (24 mg/ml 75/25 PG/VG) left. That should last me a few months, I only vape a ml or less a day. I have a liter of 100 mg/ml in the freezer. I intend atm to mix down to 20 mg/ml, which is slightly lower than the nic level of the pre-mix when I add flavor(s) to it, and according to the Vapocalypse Calculator that liter should last me close to 14 years. I'm also thinking strongly about vaping unflavored exclusively. Atm I switch between unflavored and flavored every couple months or so.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread