I can't find my cartos anywhere. Please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    SureVapes was my go-to carto source, and I was a carto user longer than most!
    This is just the "deals" page - with 5-box pricing.
    It actually looks like smok may only MAKE the XL's these days.
    There's a flanged Boge, but it's an "F16" and I don't know what that means - I always preferred Boge, low-r, no-flange, sorry.

Still - they're a good source - you could contact them to ask about the ones you want - I have a feeling they're discontinued...
    :(
    I think Smok really only wanted to supply cartos for their own tanks, hence the XL and flared mostly being available. Boge never had a tank until the F16, and 17 which can be found on Surevape's site,. Those came in different ohms than normal, so I got some 16's to try back in my ego days. But be careful of trying them, they were tighter than normal and I don't know if they ever fixed that.

oplholik

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 22, 2011
    San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
    I ordered Boge a while back and I like them. A little more difficult without the flange, but I'm getting used to it. I ordered the Smok when IBtanked listed them and the first one I tried was a dud. I may just switch to Boge permanently. My new problem is the local company I have been getting my juice from discontinued my flavor I have used for almost 2 years. The struggle continues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can get a dud in either of them. I buy both and have had good luck with them, it's been a long time since I've had a dud.

AshBy

Verified Member
    Jun 18, 2014
    AL, USA
    You can get a dud in either of them. I buy both and have had good luck with them, it's been a long time since I've had a dud.

I know. I have just had A LOT of duds lately with Smoks. I'm lucky if I get 2 good ones out of a box. I just kept buying them because I prefer the flange. I just finished a whole box of Boge and all were good. I hope it stays that way.

Reactions: oplholik

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    The Vapor Room has a bunch of the "old school" (but still perfectly wonderful to use) vape stuff, at real blowout prices!

I'm not a coil builder, and never plan on learning how to do it. So with this FDA news recently...I decided I better buy a bunch more coils for my tanks stored away, to add to my stash of vapocolypse things! Have ordered another 20+ boxes of 5 since Thursday. Also already have about 150+ of the now discontinued little 510 Vision Nano Clearos that I still love. Then I started thinking...yea, I've got the coils and Nanos stash, but what about after those are all used up? That's when the little light went on in my head...attys, cartos, dripping, refillable little cartridges and tanks, etc. Been shopping some of my favorite websites and finding wonderful deals on the stuff.

At Vapor Room, just bought this AM:

(50) 1.5 or 2.0ohm JoyeTech and eGo Mega Cone Shaped Atomizers @ $.50 each! You get to choose your color and ohms, and also choose what color free drip tip you want with it, as well as some free cartridges with each one, too!

A few boxes of SmokTech 510 Dual Coil Cartomizers that are individually $.75 each, but if you buy 5 or more...they're only $.50 each! When I ordered this AM...they still had (388) 1.25ohms in Black, and (575) in Stainless. Also had (204) 2.0ohm in Black and (777) in Stainless. They were out of the 1.5ohms already.

They also had more of the tanks (dirt cheap) for the Mega Atomizers, more Type A and Type B Drip tips for $.10 each, as well as some 510 Tank Attys for cheap. Also had a bunch of other stuff I never did use, but others probably still would/could.

So...the FDA can't stop me from vaping. I'll be set with enough power sources, coils & tanks, attys & cartos, and eliquid supplies to keep on vaping for years, with no problem.

coolone1

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 30, 2009
    Spring, TX
    I have been using IBtanked cartos for a really long time. I use the Smok 2.0 single coil 35mm. These are punched and have a flange. Lately they are always out of stock. Last time I ordered I got lucky and got the email that they were back in stock when I only had 1 left. Well now I'm right back in the same spot. It's pretty frustrating because I can't just order them when I need them. Every time I get low I have to go on a hunt. I can't find these exact ones anywhere. I've tried others and I don't like them. Now you can't even email the company anymore. I was hoping someone here might be able to tell me where else I can find these. I really don't want to switch to something else. Please help.

I just found some at Fluid Vapors no flange.
    I have been using IBtanked cartos for a really long time. I use the Smok 2.0 single coil 35mm. These are punched and have a flange. Lately they are always out of stock. Last time I ordered I got lucky and got the email that they were back in stock when I only had 1 left. Well now I'm right back in the same spot. It's pretty frustrating because I can't just order them when I need them. Every time I get low I have to go on a hunt. I can't find these exact ones anywhere. I've tried others and I don't like them. Now you can't even email the company anymore. I was hoping someone here might be able to tell me where else I can find these. I really don't want to switch to something else. Please help.

Reactions: Ed_C

retired1

Administrator
    Admin
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 5, 2013
    Texas
    I found some flanged 2 hole cartos at whimwamvapes, for use in the IBTank standard tube.
    IBtanked seemed to stock up again a couple of mos. ago. Shipping for another new tank took over 2 weeks. My wife loves the way those tanks vape, I can't get her off of them.

Don't tell her they're closing. You'll go broke buying out the remainder of their stock.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread