Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill's Magic Vapor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2013
USA
Last week, I passed my one year anniversary vaping. Next month will be one year on this Forum. What a year! Starting with fixed voltage egos and evolving to Semy's with KF's in hybrid mode, Ithaka and GG, Provari's and carto tanks, it's been quite a roller coaster. DIY since the beginning and decent juice after 6 months. Pretty good juice now. Rebuilding? I can build micro coils now and use organic cotton balls (I could already boil water before vaping). Gave up on clearos last June. I can "fix" them almost instantly, but discovered much better vapes. Perhaps the 2014 clearos with AFC will be better, they need to be. Loved my GP, IBTanks and Phiniac's. Still prefer Boge's over the others...the price to performance difference was just too good to ignore. Tried over 30 different APV's and mechanicals this last year. Ended up with Provari's and Semy's. Think the Sigelei V3 was the best of the China APV's, but haven't used it in 6 months. Hard to beat the voltage regulation of the better mods.

Met a lot of good friends. Helped fellow vapers along the way. Learned everything I know from you guys and 3 or 4 YouTube reviewers. Not sure how it can get better, but I'm not a big dripper yet, though I have half a dozen setups. Sold most of my "old" gear. Surprised to recover my costs, and then some on several auctions. Adopted a "Buy Originals" mindset to support our innovators, but found many clones to be almost as good, some even better, and learned from them all. Sold the clones.

Made more ECF friends than I have in "real life." Thanks to you all. I could not have quit smoking, kept vaping and learned a good deal without you. Many thanks...God bless. Would not have guessed a developing fancy for $50 drip tips, lol. Spent too much. Recovered a lot, but bought more gear. Used many good recipes for eliquid from this site. Delicious...many thanks! Starting percentages are everything....love TFA. Have a three year supply of 100 mg nicotine. The coming Vapocalypse talk scared me to death. I've settled down. Every type of R/NR wire from 26 to 34 with every known type of wick. Who knew a little cotton ball would be where I ended up?

The most important thing is that I'm a non-smoker, my health has improved substantially, and I truly have enjoyed this Journey. Could not have done it without you. Many thanks! All the best! Power up and Vape On!

AttyPops

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
Hc Svnt Dracones - USA EST
Congratulations BMV! That's a HUGE accomplishment. Pat yourself on the back and I hope you take some time to celebrate somehow. You've earned it.

animated-fireworks.gif

Last edited:

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
A big congrats to you Bill.

We've probably had a similar journey when I read your post, only difference is you've tried more stuff than me and I've got all my gear still languishing in the vape cupboard (about time I sold some of it :laugh:)

Anyway, here's to a great bloke and one of the most level-headed ECFers I've had the great pleasure of knowing. As always, your posts are informative and well thought out, keep up the good work mate :thumbs:

P.s. Cotton rocks ;)

Arnie H

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2013
Greensboro, NC, USA
www.bigtent.com
Last week, I passed my one year anniversary vaping. Next month will be one year on this Forum. The most important thing is that I'm a non-smoker, my health has improved substantially, and I truly have enjoyed this Journey. Could not have done it without you. Many thanks! All the best! Power up and Vape On!

Congratulations on passing one year smoke free. And wishing you the best going forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread