I don’t enjoy vaping any more : (

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bander

Jun 28, 2019
Hi guys, I’m new here
And i hope you can help me out with this issue: i have been enjoying vaping for 2 years and it does satisfy me.
But since tow months some thing went wrong and i started not enjoying vaping although i have been using the same rda and ejuice and the same setting for the last two years without any issues.
Some time i feel its my lungs because i used to control the vapor products when I exhale but now i cant.
Some time I think its not the same taste i used to vape.
Some time i think its my throat doesn’t feel the hit or my sinuses is dry or some thing.
I am very confused
Pls help me
Sorry for bad english

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hi guys, I’m new here
And i hope you can help me out with this issue: i have been enjoying vaping for 2 years and it does satisfy me.
But since tow months some thing went wrong and i started not enjoying vaping although i have been using the same rda and ejuice and the same setting for the last two years without any issues.
Some time i feel its my lungs because i used to control the vapor products when I exhale but now i cant.
Some time I think its not the same taste i used to vape.
Some time i think its my throat doesn’t feel the hit or my sinuses is dry or some thing.
I am very confused
Pls help me
Sorry for bad english
Hi and welcome,
How long did you smoke and how many per day?
What is the battery device you use?
What topper/tank do you use?
Which coils do you use?
How many volts/watts do you use?
What is the nicotine content of the juice you use?
What brand and flavour is the juice you use?
Where are you located?

Cheers
I

Bander

Jun 28, 2019
Hi and welcome,
How long did you smoke and how many per day?
What is the battery device you use?
What topper/tank do you use?
Which coils do you use?
How many volts/watts do you use?
What is the nicotine content of the juice you use?
What brand and flavour is the juice you use?
Where are you located?

Cheers
I

I vape like 10 times a day
I use avenger mod from vapressio with dual battery 18650 and apocalypse gen 2 rda with single coil and its mterk alien coil (3-28/36g 5wrap 2.5mm) it gives me 0.25 ohm, 30 to 35 watts.
I vape royalty ll by vapetasia most of the time and as a change i vape terkish blend some time (3mg nic).

Last edited:
  • Optimistic

Bander

Jun 28, 2019
Welcome to the friendly bunch :)

We need more info really to try and help.....but I will say if you think even just a little bit that the problem might be a medical one definitely go and see a doctor :)
Doctors probably won’t treat me
Why will they if this is the only way to stop me from vaping

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
Hi, i have experienced vape tongue several times and this isn’t it

I think you’re just in a rut. I vaped the same gear and juice for a few years too, and became complacent. It wasn’t awful, but it wasn’t enjoyable either. I think you just need to shake up the routine a little. Do some window shopping, get a new shiny. See if that helps.

Bander

Jun 28, 2019
Defining the exact problem is difficult. It sounds medical perhaps? Hard to tell.

Need more data.

You say you can’t control parts of vaping. That may need to be expanded on for one.

Getting bad juice maybe? Some other issue?
I know, it’s difficult for me to define the problem it’s like I’m sure some thing is wrong but i can’t tell exactly what is it.

• Optimistic

Bander

Jun 28, 2019
I think you’re just in a rut. I vaped the same gear and juice for a few years too, and became complacent. It wasn’t awful, but it wasn’t enjoyable either. I think you just need to shake up the routine a little. Do some window shopping, get a new shiny. See if that helps.
i have been shaking up the routine since i had this issue 2 months ago.
Actually i think that’s what made worst .

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
I know, it’s difficult for me to define the problem it’s like I’m sure some thing is wrong but i can’t tell exactly what is it.
Could be anything then. With no data there’s no way to narrow anything down. I can randomly name some possibilities, but they may or may not have any relevance.

1: how old is your coil/wick?
Vaping crudded up hardware can make things unpleasant

2: change your juice perhaps?
It’s possible your juice manufacturer changed some ingredient in your juice. Could be an allergy, could be bad juice.

3: is there pain anywhere? Coughing? Why exactly are you having a problem with “control”?

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
What I meant was go to the doctor and say you have a dry throat and that you wanted to check that there is nothing wrong :)

Another thing you can do is try vaping flavourless juice for a couple of days or a menthol juice can work too. Some vaper's get a condition called vapers tongue where they can no longer taste their juice....it may be this that is affecting you.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
I vape like 10 times a day
I use avenger mod from vapressio with dual battery 18650 and apocalypse gen 2 rda with single coil and its mterk alien coil (3-28/36g 5wrap 2.5mm) it gives me 0.25 ohm, 30 to 35 watts.
I vape royalty ll by vapetasia most of the time and as a change i vape terkish blend some time (3mg nic).
I would take the RDA to bits and give it a good wash and dry. Deck, drip tip, barrel, et al.
How old is the coil? (did you really spend $12 for 1 coil?)
What is your wicking material?
Do you have another device to use so that you do not begin to use cigarettes again?

Cheers
I

Nancy D

May 21, 2019
New York

First off, if you think it's something physically wrong with you, go to a doctor but DONT tell them you're vaping before an exam. Get an unbiased opinion from them.

Second, have you had problems breathing or you just don't enjoy it? Big difference. Try gargling with salt water.
Also, have you been cleaning your tank?

Good luck, hope you get this sorted out. :) I just realized that I'm repeating the good advice above, but it's worth repeating hopefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread