• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

I don't care, write anything....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karl the heretiK

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Hmmm, okay... hope you can handle my nascent thoughts...

I was watching Star Trek: TNG the other day and thinking about how creepy that would be to live in a world where teleportation existed... think about it... people and aliens materializing out of thin air on a regular basis... I cannot think of a more paranoia-inducing thing to deal with... I'd be pretty nervous and jumpy, I'm sure... you know, shaking like a ..... on Nickel Night at all times...

How's that?

sangre

Jan 4, 2010
Wisconsin

I was watching Star Trek: TNG the other day and thinking about how creepy that would be to live in a world where teleportation existed... think about it... people and aliens materializing out of thin air on a regular basis... I cannot think of a more paranoia-inducing thing to deal with... I'd be pretty nervous and jumpy, I'm sure... you know, shaking like a ..... on Nickel Night at all times...

How's that?

:lol: LMFAO

f4ifrank

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NE Georgia
My entertainment center won't hold anything bigger than a 27".

I still have my RCA that I bought 2 years before I got married. It's now over 23 years old. It'll be good for the kids and their video games, bacause it still has a great picture. But it's time to upgrade.

Nope, We need a new entertainment center and a 60" screen. Now, THAT"S, at TV :D

maureengill

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2009
Trainer PA
www.freedomsmokeusa.com

How's that?

My two cents is don't go see avatar...it might make you sad because you can't live there...lol.

Maureen

Karl the heretiK

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA, USA
My two cents is don't go see avatar...it might make you sad because you can't live there...lol.

Maureen

Yah, I've always had the hots for blue, alien babes... but you can blame Capt. Kirk for that bit of trauma...

For some reason, I have no desire to see Avatar... it looks like it might be a bit heavy on the CGI stuff, and too much of that turns me off... ie, Beowulf...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread