• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

I don't care, write anything....

Status
Not open for further replies.

soxdiehard

ECF Veteran
Aug 8, 2010
maine
wow been awhile since anyone has posted here!!!!!!!!!!!

so if any of you guys havent tried ms t's juice, im tellin u right now ORDER SOME!!!!!!! BY FAR the best juice i have had and u will NOT be dissapointed. a little pricy but just get a couple 6 ml bottles and try it out. i dont mind payin high dollar for the best juice available

have a good day guys,

and Redd, hope u have a much better 46th, life gets rough at times u just gotta be stong enough to plow thru it and show it who's boss!!!!!!!! :)

NCC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
Fla Panhandle, USA
[RANT][WHINE]

I'm two weeks into my newly imposed work schedule. I hate it, but what can you do?

New schedule is a two week cycle: 12 hour days, 6 AM to 6 PM. Week one: Monday through Thursday. Week two: Tuesday through Thursday.

While I enjoy having mini vacations every week (3 days off one week, 4 days off the next), I absolutely hate the hours. I go to work in the predawn dark, and soon will be getting off in the post dusk dark. Plus, the schedule gives me no overtime, zip. A person should not have to RELY on overtime to get by, but that is the fact of my life. I NEED at least an average of 10 hours overtime to maintain the lifestyle I've adopted. 40 hour's pay doesn't cut it. So, every week I'll have to volunteer to do work which I'm over qualified to do, just to make ends meet. And, that obviously cuts into any perceived benefits of having more days off. I liked it better with the old schedule.

[/WHINE][/RANT]

This group sure is quiet.

Redd

ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2009
Central WI
Just a small reality check here.

You know NCC, I can feel for you. But I also want to mention that there are people out there that have had to make some hard choices to change their lifestyles to meet thus new economy. I'm making half what I used to. Problem is, no jobs in this industry that pay what I made anymore. I'm 45 and it's hard to find any job in any industry that will hire someone my age, and they don't want to pay more than 10-12 and hour. Commission schedules are laughable. It might be time to rearrange some of your expenditures. I'm looking at a default on my student loans due to lack of ability to pay, and I live quite modestly. With so many people unemployed, remember that there are at least 100 people right this second in your town that would gladly take your place.

NCC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
Fla Panhandle, USA
Just a small reality check here.
<snip>With so many people unemployed, remember that there are at least 100 people right this second in your town that would gladly take your place.
No question about it. But, how many of them have 21 years' worth of experience doing it? ( the answer to my question is a big fat ZERO). And, those 21 years are without interruption, and all for the same employer. I subscribe to various industry specific job locating services. The simple fact is that when I'm prepared to move as little as one or two hundred miles in any direction (except south, that's the Gulf of Mexico), I will roughly double my pay, doing precisely what I do with my level of experience.

Those 100 job seekers you mention may very well qualify to be put into an apprenticeship program, starting out at 50 cents over minimum wage. And, I would probably be the person training them.

Last edited:

Vic l

ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2010
Clarksville, TN
Sorry haven't been on in a while guys. Feeling the pain of the current situation as well. Luckily I have other skill sets aside from my main professional trade (electrician). At least with bar tending and DJ'ing I am able to have some income. Though the bars are slowing down as well. I would love for one of these politicians that keeps talking about the recession being over, to come and live a few weeks of my life, or of the life of any of the other construction guys I know that is out of work completely

Choi Minzi

Nov 21, 2017
Hmmm, okay... hope you can handle my nascent thoughts...
madalin stunt cars 2

I was watching Star Trek: TNG the other day and thinking about how creepy that would be to live in a world where teleportation existed... think about it... people and aliens materializing out of thin air on a regular basis... I cannot think of a more paranoia-inducing thing to deal with... I'd be pretty nervous and jumpy, I'm sure... you know, shaking like a ..... on Nickel Night at all times...

How's that?

Wishing I didn't have to be at the office today, but I have a 60K sale riding, and today was the only time the customer had. It would be a great start to the new year to get this deal signed sealed and delivered before the end of January.

Reactions: Letitia

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Welcome to ECF @Choi Minzi. Might want to look at date under the last post in a thread. Let's see if we can revive this thread.
I wish all my single taste testers were finished so I would know how my diy recipes will work out before I mix them. About out of store bought juice, so winging it today with a few shake and vape recipes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread