I Don't Understand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Limited Edition Aegis Legend floats on water. Makes perfect sense since the Legend was designed for the outdoorsman and to be waterproof. However, being waterproof doesn't do much good if it falls into the lake and sinks to the bottom of a 10 foot lake. A floating mod would allow you to easily fetch it out of the water. Right? :thumbs:

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Limited Edition Aegis Legend floats on water. Makes perfect sense since the Legend was designed for the outdoorsman and to be waterproof. However, being waterproof doesn't do much good if it falls into the lake and sinks to the bottom of a 10 foot lake. A floating mod would allow you to easily fetch it out of the water. Right? :thumbs:
Not only that, but it’s flat out lighter, which removes one of the few issues with the legend mod, it being fairly heavy. If I didn’t already own a regular legend this is the one I’d buy

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Right. But you won't be able to use it as bait for subohm fishes. Win some loose some.
bush_doing_it_wrong_1.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: Cobra Kai

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
FWIW, I ordered the 20700/21700 battery cap from Geek Vape for $6. It should have been included in the original box, but I wanted to be able to use the full gamut of cells.

Just about every aftermarket site that listed it was out of stock. GV was the same or cheaper than most and the shipping cost was just $1.60 E-packet. Considering that I got my Aegis 100W for $29.95 on sale at Efun I'm still in the green on cost. :)

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
FWIW, I ordered the 20700/21700 battery cap from Geek Vape for $6. It should have been included in the original box, but I wanted to be able to use the full gamut of cells.

Just about every aftermarket site that listed it was out of stock. GV was the same or cheaper than most and the shipping cost was just $1.60 E-packet. Considering that I got my Aegis 100W for $29.95 on sale at Efun I'm still in the green on cost. :)
I got one too for the same reason. The original ageis (which is what it fits rather than the legend) came out before the 2x700 so it really is a late edition. That’s a spanking deal for an original ageis btw

Reactions: VapourFlavour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread