I got first!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Wow. I like what you guys have done with the place.

Just what I needed: more threads to follow.
Hi I'm new to this thread, can anyone tell me how to subscribe?

I know, right!?! I already felt like I was a ping pong ball....back and forth.... Now???? :lol:

"And the red, red robin goes bob, bob, bobin' along.... " Nice digs, but yeah, how am I ever gonna keep up with you guys? :facepalm:

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Hi I'm new to this thread, can anyone tell me how to subscribe?

"And the red, red robin goes bob, bob, bobin' along.... " Nice digs, but yeah, how am I ever gonna keep up with you guys? :facepalm:

Well this part is not going to be that hard. I figure after I catch up on the main one, I go to the main section and see which threads have new posts. Unless the sub-sections get really big, this won't be a huge problem. ;)

mmikee

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2012
st louis
I hope that when all is said and done, the new mods will be able to "rid" us of the "pop in and stir the pot" posts. I will admit they were sometimes entertaining to read at first, but have become so tiresome and teadious lately.
I dont often post in the HHV threads, but I Do read most of the posts.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
I hope that when all is said and done, the new mods will be able to "rid" us of the "pop in and stir the pot" posts. I will admit they were sometimes entertaining to read at first, but have become so tiresome and teadious lately.
I dont often post in the HHV threads, but I Do read most of the posts.

Mike, I do believe that is what started this whole process. It was getting out of hand. Unfortunately, jealousy might have played a role in this thing. I think that the core of HHV is good and we don't want too much sensor ship but if it is necessary, it will be done. I hope you contribute more frequently :)

Tibby

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2012
Oakley, Ca.
I'd like to talk about the use of packaging, pretty blue bottles, boxes and special wrappings that make juice so awesome!

Don't forget free samples. Any company that won't give you free stuff obviously doesn't think you'll like it.

I have never received free juice from a high end vendor. :(

mmikee

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2012
st louis
I have recieved free samples from a bunch of vendors. That is fine. I will take them, and try them, and mostly toss them in a drawer for someone else. I have only went on to by a larger bottle of 1 free sample that I recieved.
I have also purchased MANY samples from MANY vendors, and have only purchased a few larger bottles of those. In comes HHV. I purchased 4 samples. They were..
Gandalf/Legend
Shadowfax/Shadow
Huntsman
Heavenly Tobacco
I have reordered Legend 2x, and Huntsman 1x, and Shadow 1x. I havent had a track record like that for ANY other vendor. And I do like some other vendors.
If given a choice between free samples, pretty packaging, etc, and GREAT juice at a "not rediculously high" price, then me for its a no brainer.

cocoabellaRSD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2012
Texas
question - I added this forum to my subscribed threads so I can easily access it. But... it isn't showing up under my quick links
like my other subscribed threads? I unsubscribed from HHV thread yest and then subscribed again but still it isn't showing up under my
quick links. Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong. It always worked for me ( they show in my quick links) when I subscribed to other threads.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
question - I added this forum to my subscribed threads so I can easily access it. But... it isn't showing up under my quick links
like my other subscribed threads? I unsubscribed from HHV thread yest and then subscribed again but still it isn't showing up under my
quick links. Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong. It always worked for me ( they show in my quick links) when I subscribed to other threads.

Maybe go into one of the threads, like you are now, and subscribe to the thread. It will lead you back to this forum. Then you can easily travel around in here just by clicking on THE HHV ARMY way up there at the top. Let me know if that worked.

Another thought..... Did you follow through to the point that it redirects you back to here? Sometimes I forget and think I have done all the steps necessary. :facepalm:

cocoabellaRSD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2012
Texas
Thx Robino.
I can subscribe to a thread here and that shows under quick links but doesn't show the HHV forum under my quick links.
strange.
I will just do as you suggested and subscribe to one of the threads in this forum, that seems to work.
Appreciate your help and quick reply.

Maybe go into one of the threads, like you are now, and subscribe to the thread. It will lead you back to this forum. Then you can easily travel around in here just by clicking on THE HHV ARMY way up there at the top. Let me know if that worked.

Another thought..... Did you follow through to the point that it redirects you back to here? Sometimes I forget and think I have done all the steps necessary. :facepalm:

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Thx Robino.
I can subscribe to a thread here and that shows under quick links but doesn't show the HHV forum under my quick links.
strange.
I will just do as you suggested and subscribe to one of the threads in this forum, that seems to work.
Appreciate your help and quick reply.

No problem. I subscribed to the forum also. I don't know where that will show up. LOL. STILL don't see it anywhere and don't know the point of it....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread