Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Please leave your thoughts of Z-Ghost on this thread and we'll make sure his family gets them.

Here was his first post on the BIG THREAD.
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...heavenly-vapes-big-thread-62.html#post7201330
Post #617

180754d1361521179t-heathers-heavenly-vapes-big-thread-oh-man-im-gonna-miss-you-phil.jpg

Philip Perdue aka Z_Ghost
February 3, 1958 - February 9, 2013

Last edited by a moderator:

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Even though we had never met, he was a good man with a heart of gold. He loved his little niece/nephew and they made him feel young at heart. The first time we saw an actual photo of him, he was holding a little child. I remember that picture well.

I am so sorry for your loss and words cannot express the sorrow of losing a loved one. Please know he was loved by many here also and he will be missed greatly.

Last edited:

MostlySunny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2012
Arizona
I remember that picture too Robin! So happy and at ease with that little baby! Joy and life radiated from his smile.

Always a kind word, a dash of humor, and a friendly tone. The little area of my life he touched was better for having had him in it.

My thoughts and prayers to everyone who is missing him and feeling the loss.

gthompson

Free at last
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2011
Tennessee, USA
Lo, There do I see my Father, and
Lo, there do I see my Mother, and
Lo, There do I see my Brothers and my Sisters and
Lo, There do I see my people back to the begining, and
Lo they do call to me, and
bid me take my place among them in the halls of Valhalla,
Where the brave will live forever.

- Ancient Norse prayer for a modern day Viking.

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
dustysfoodieadventures.blogspot.ca
From Adam and Heather at HHV: Heather and I would like to pass on our thoughts and prayers to Z_Ghost (Philip) and his family. Philip was a long time customer of ours and was a big contributor here on ECF. You will be missed brother... Rest in peace...

R

*RJ*

Oh my, what a horrible day to come here and read this about Z. I am so sorry for his loved ones. I want his friends and family to know that his mark in this world was felt by me. His calmness and compassion, his sweet heart, his kind words to others, always gave me the warm and fuzzies. He was truly a nice guy and I enjoyed reading his posts and hearing about his life. I looked up to him and thought he was just a neat person. You will be missed Z.

Last edited by a moderator:

patsfan1130

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
Boston
While I did not know him it saddens me deeply to ever hear about losing such a good soul. Clearly he touched many of you here on an online forum. I can only imagine what type of man he was in the real world. My condolences go out to the entire Army family and my deepest sympathies and prayers go out to Z's family! God Bless

MrPicC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2012
Lone Star State
So sad! I just looked at his profile and someone Thru up "resting in peace". This actually brought a couple tears to my eyes.. I haven't ever met you all here in the HHV thread or anyone on this forum to be honest but Hearing someone died that I've had conversations with is horrible. Seeing his photo on facebook Looking happy is how I will remember him. Y'all are a sort of family here and I look forward to speaking with everyone daily. I'll miss seeing that avatar tremendously and I'll miss Z. Rest in peace!~

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
Z was a good guy. I met him before I was a member of the Army on a thread where I think I was on one of my anti-FDA rants. Anyway it is crazy to think I will never wake up and see his wild bat avatar on a like, or next to one of his clever and insightful comments. We kept different schedules so we frequently missed each other 'live', but he was a friend and will be missed. Shocking to think he is gone.

Bye, Z.

Last edited:

scarf-ace

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Z-Ghost and I were frequently online at similar times... we would chat about our days, kvetch about aches and pains, compare flavors of our favorite liquids, and just generally laugh with each other. I would look forward to his presence online after a long day at work. He also gave me a lot of helpful advice and sympathy.

There wasn't a mean bone in his body, he was just a kind, gentle man who loved his Shadowfax and Pluid and loved chatting to his fellow Army members.

I am inconsolable at the loss of a good soul. I will miss you, Z.

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
My deepest condolences and prayers to Philip's family and friends. Z-Ghost was especially dear to me, I loved his sense of humor and he tolerated mine..:) He was a gentle, caring and fun loving chap who made us all laugh and we had great chats even though he was in pain more often than not. I will fondly remember him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread