Remembering Z-Ghost (aka, Catpire)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantera61

Sep 9, 2012
Dallas-Fort Worth
Hello everyone, my name is Daniel. Phil was my best friend and as close as a brother. The picture of him holding his "niece" is actually my daughter.

I want to personally thank everyone for their condolences and wanted to let everyone know that I have sent them to his parents and will continue to do so. Those that have been touched by him online is amazing; I wish everyone would've been able to meet him.

His memorial service was completely packed with friends and his family. He really was an interesting, fun, and down to earth individual.

He will truly be missed.

Thank you,

Daniel

http://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbi...7302700621313.131345.109012949116959&refid=13

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362892276.117060.jpg

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Hello everyone, my name is Daniel. Phil was my best friend and as close as a brother. The picture of him holding his "niece" is actually my daughter.

I want to personally thank everyone for their condolences and wanted to let everyone know that I have sent them to his parents and will continue to do so. Those that have been touched by him online is amazing; I wish everyone would've been able to meet him.

His memorial service was completely packed with friends and his family. He really was an interesting, fun, and down to earth individual.

He will truly be missed.

Thank you,

Daniel

Timeline Photos

View attachment 186055

Oh My Daniel! I'm so glad you got on. I thought we'd never be able to get up with any of his family or close friends. Tell 58mark on the NTTGA forum that I really appreciate him helping me out. That was very cool of him. And very cool of you to get over here.

Again, thank you VERY much. The members here will be extremely happy to see your post. I can assure you of that!!!

Ed

EDIT: I got up with 58mark on the NTTGA forum and was able to thank him personally and for the HHV Army members. You guys are great!

Last edited:

He will truly be missed.

Thank you,

Daniel

Timeline Photos

View attachment 186055

How nice of you to come on and let us know that his parents and family will know how much he was loved here on ECF by this group of people. He left his impression with us and we will and have already and will continue to miss him. When he showed us that particular picture I told him he made all of the ladies' ovaries twitch in unison. HAHA! I hope it made him laugh. What a precious picture of him and your daughter. Please know that he brought joy and laughter here and everyone knew he was just a good guy. One of the best. Whenever you have time you may want to read the really really long thread to see some of his comments. Thank you for stopping by. *HUGS*

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Oh my! I have been thinking constantly about if anyone will ever respond to our attempts to reach out to Phil's family.

Thank you so very much for coming here and posting!

Lord I'm crying again. I truly could see that Phil was a very good soul. A persons personality DOES come through in the written word.

Phil is missed daily by at least one of us each day. It may not be the same person each day, but I'm sure he is thought of by someone here every day.

That is a testament to how good a person and friend he was to us.

Again, thank you Daniel for posting here. Like Bronze said, feel free to share if you would like. We would love to hear about Phil. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread