The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Remembering Z-Ghost (aka, Catpire)

Discussion in 'The HHV Army' started by Bronze, Feb 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. zapped

zapped Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

I just heard the sad news. My condolences to his family and friends.He was a great guy and took time out of his day to reply to my newbie posts in the HHV thread in a way that always made me smile.

You will be missed.

2. cherrycakes

cherrycakes Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 17, 2013
    Scranton, PA
    RIP So sorry for your loss

3. ~Sue~Feb2012

~Sue~Feb2012 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 10, 2012
    USA
    Rest in peace Z_Ghost

When those we love have left this earth, we still can feel them near.
    We'll see a picture, hear a song, and it’s just like they are here.
    And when we call upon our faith, when we believe and trust,
    we know the ones we care about are always close to us.
    -Constance Parker Graham

4. Susaz

Susaz Vaping Master ECF Veteran

I just learned a couple of hours ago. Much too young, hope he fullfilled his task on this plane. My thoughts to his family and friends from a new member of the HHV army.

5. Pantera61

Pantera61 Full Member

Sep 9, 2012
    Dallas-Fort Worth
    Hello everyone, my name is Daniel. Phil was my best friend and as close as a brother. The picture of him holding his "niece" is actually my daughter.

I want to personally thank everyone for their condolences and wanted to let everyone know that I have sent them to his parents and will continue to do so. Those that have been touched by him online is amazing; I wish everyone would've been able to meet him.

His memorial service was completely packed with friends and his family. He really was an interesting, fun, and down to earth individual.

He will truly be missed.

Thank you,

Daniel

http://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=575153282502921&id=109012949116959&set=a.527302700621313.131345.109012949116959&refid=13

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362892276.117060.jpg

6. Bronze

Bronze ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 19, 2012
    The Tar Heel State
    Oh My Daniel! I'm so glad you got on. I thought we'd never be able to get up with any of his family or close friends. Tell 58mark on the NTTGA forum that I really appreciate him helping me out. That was very cool of him. And very cool of you to get over here.

Again, thank you VERY much. The members here will be extremely happy to see your post. I can assure you of that!!!

Ed

EDIT: I got up with 58mark on the NTTGA forum and was able to thank him personally and for the HHV Army members. You guys are great!

7. Bronze

Aug 19, 2012
    The Tar Heel State
    Still miss you and still think about you Phil.

Daniel, I wish you had been here last weekend. Most of the members on our subforum changed their avatars to the one Phil used. It was a black kitten with vampire wings. No one could tell us apart, but no one cared.

8. Pantera61

Pantera61 Full Member

Sep 9, 2012
    Dallas-Fort Worth
    Haha. I know the one you speak of. Thank you everyone!

9. Bronze

Aug 19, 2012
    The Tar Heel State
    Thanks again Daniel. And sorry for your loss too. You guys were good buds. It has to be tough. Feel free to drop some good Phil stories on us if you can.

10. XfooYen

XfooYen Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 11, 2012
    SoCal
    Thanks for posting, Daniel. We will always remember Phil's presence here on ECF. God bless you and your daughter.

11. *RJ*

*RJ* Guest

How nice of you to come on and let us know that his parents and family will know how much he was loved here on ECF by this group of people. He left his impression with us and we will and have already and will continue to miss him. When he showed us that particular picture I told him he made all of the ladies' ovaries twitch in unison. HAHA! I hope it made him laugh. What a precious picture of him and your daughter. Please know that he brought joy and laughter here and everyone knew he was just a good guy. One of the best. Whenever you have time you may want to read the really really long thread to see some of his comments. Thank you for stopping by. *HUGS*

12. Robino1

Robino1 Resting in Peace ECF Veteran

Oh my! I have been thinking constantly about if anyone will ever respond to our attempts to reach out to Phil's family.

Thank you so very much for coming here and posting!

Lord I'm crying again. I truly could see that Phil was a very good soul. A persons personality DOES come through in the written word.

Phil is missed daily by at least one of us each day. It may not be the same person each day, but I'm sure he is thought of by someone here every day.

That is a testament to how good a person and friend he was to us.

Again, thank you Daniel for posting here. Like Bronze said, feel free to share if you would like. We would love to hear about Phil. <3

13. gthompson

gthompson Free at last Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 28, 2011
    Tennessee, USA
    Thanks for posting Daniel. Your loss is greater than ours, but we loved him too.

This makes me sad all over again.

14. Hulamoon

Hulamoon ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 6, 2012
    Waikiki Hawaii
    Thank you Daniel. I can't tell you how good it is that you're here. God Bless you and your daughter, and Phil's parents, other family and friends. We miss him.

15. zapped

zapped Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Thanks for taking the time to post here Daniel and know that we share your loss and more importantly joy at having known such a wonderful person even if briefly and only online.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.