I have found vaping nirvana

Status
Not open for further replies.

samsmom

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2010
North Carolina
I recieved my order today from BWB with malty 24mg as I had only tried this once a sample from a friend He also let me get one of his stormy tanks(thanks Almightygod) Sooooooo I filled my stormy with the malty cranked the Buzz to 4.6 volts........ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....

You are making me GREEN! I have heard so much about BWB malty - went to order some and it's Out of Stock!!! :(

samsmom

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2010
North Carolina
Think Don is going to be putting more up this week or next if I find out when I will let you guys know,and from what I've heard he shouldn't be running out for a little while but that is heresay

Thanks River! I sent the "Notify Me" email but I know I'll have to jump on it fast to get some!

Riverwolf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2010
Amherst,Va
Thats the only way I got some I was at the grocery store when I got the email on my phone i logged in with my phone put it in my cart and logged back out it will save til you can get back somewhere safe for a credit card.....ps my wife thought I was going nuts running around in the store going damn @&!!) its all gonna be gone son of a ___ I gotta do this now you dont understand.

Ruppy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2010
WV
Thanks River! I sent the "Notify Me" email but I know I'll have to jump on it fast to get some!

Yeah RW is right Don will have more. Takes him 3 days to prep the flavoring on Malty so he can only put it on the site every 3 days if it sells out. It was up two days ago so maybe today or tomorrow.

Don is canceling orders for the hoarders so some of the others can actually get orders in. Hopefully that will let some of you guys get some of the hard to get juices. He also set a limit on number of bottles per order.

Pokeygizmo

Perfectly Imperfect
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2010
South Carolina
Thats the only way I got some I was at the grocery store when I got the email on my phone i logged in with my phone put it in my cart and logged back out it will save til you can get back somewhere safe for a credit card.....ps my wife thought I was going nuts running around in the store going damn @&!!) its all gonna be gone son of a ___ I gotta do this now you dont understand.

The mental image I got of this was TOO funny, lol!

Purple Haze

ECF Veteran
Jan 30, 2011
NV
I recieved my order today from BWB with malty 24mg as I had only tried this once a sample from a friend He also let me get one of his stormy tanks(thanks Almightygod) Sooooooo I filled my stormy with the malty cranked the Buzz to 4.6 volts........ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....

Nice avatar Riverwolf! I also have the buzz, amazing how flavors pop with vv. My g-spot is around 4.2V-4.7V.

samsmom

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2010
North Carolina
Yeah RW is right Don will have more. Takes him 3 days to prep the flavoring on Malty so he can only put it on the site every 3 days if it sells out. It was up two days ago so maybe today or tomorrow.

Don is canceling orders for the hoarders so some of the others can actually get orders in. Hopefully that will let some of you guys get some of the hard to get juices. He also set a limit on number of bottles per order.

WooHoo! I just got the "In Stock" notice for Malty and grabbed a bottle along with some Menthol Tobacco - can't wait to get it and give it a try!
I wanted to try the RY4 also but it is out of stock - guess it will have to wait. Thanks everyone for your help! Vape On! :D

GMoney

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
MA
I just want to thank you for posting this! I had been disappointed by quite a few juices i've bought - but after reading this thread, I signed up for the "Notify Me" on Backwoods Brew" and I bought some Malty, and also some Tobacco Menthol.

Wow, I love them both. The Malty is amazing! Complex yet "clean" and refreshing. I only bought the 18mg but it was SO good that I just kept hitting it and enjoying the experience, it wasn't long before my heart was pounding and my hands were visibly shaking and I, unfortunately, had to put the Infinity done for a bit. :)

Thanks again. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread