The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

I have found vaping nirvana

Discussion in 'Notcigs' started by Riverwolf, Mar 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Riverwolf

Riverwolf Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 15, 2010
    Amherst,Va
    You are very welcome Gmoney you should come on over to the bwb threads alot of good folks hang out there including don I pop in from time to time but am all over the place most of the time...LOL too many mods and too many people I like talking too..hehe

2. spike39

spike39 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 23, 2011
    Colorado
    I got my malty last week, but I'm letting it steep til this weekend. I'm really enjoying an L.E.D. Storm tank though.. filled with BWB Casablanca. You're right.. having to only stop for batteries is the way to go when I decide to chain vape while working.

Haven't decided on what high end VV to get yet (got a Little Sister to experiment with).

Attached Files:

3. Bovinia

Bovinia Divine Bovine ECF Veteran

Jul 17, 2010
    South Carolina
    Wow Spike, that thing could guide a ship through the fog! :)

4. BuzzKill

BuzzKill Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Nov 6, 2009
    Central Coast Ca.
    Ya damn that is BRIGHT !~

5. spike39

Jan 23, 2011
    Colorado
    I just realized what forum this was after I posted... and it looks like the Infinity is the way I'm going to go. I should mention... I found out there's a limit to that L.E.D. working as you increase the voltage.

6. Riverwolf

Dec 15, 2010
    Amherst,Va
    Hey Mike hook this man up.

7. 5cardstud

5cardstud ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 1, 2010
    Wash
    They need to call that thing a Fog Light.

8. GMoney

GMoney Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 12, 2011
    MA
    Cool. I.ll check it out over there!

I saw those tanks, was thinking of buying a few - your happy with them?

The LED looks insane! lol I'll probably have to get at least one with an LED - How distracting is it in person?

I did a ton of research before I bought a MOD and I ended up here - The new PRO line coming soon is going to be Amazing!

9. Wharf Rat

Wharf Rat Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Aug 31, 2010
    Fresno, Ca
    You joined the Army and now the Crew..... way to go G !!!

10. Riverwolf

Dec 15, 2010
    Amherst,Va
    BTW spike I have 3 mods and 1 on the way, but the Buzz never and I mean never leaves my side!!!

11. spike39

Jan 23, 2011
    Colorado
    I'm real happy with them. Tastes good. Easy to use/refill/clean. (Notice the vape that I blew around it when I took the pic?). Tastes good too. I got a couple of them and only got the L.E.D. as a novelty. But what it did do is attract my S.O. into vaping more (she's still on analogs), so I've pre-ordered more.

Re: the Infinity.. I waited too long as they're out stock. I actually started a shopping cart a few days ago, and didn't pull the trigger. Luckily.. the BWB and my current set-up keeps me satiated.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.