I have found vaping nirvana

Status
Not open for further replies.

spike39

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2011
Colorado
I got my malty last week, but I'm letting it steep til this weekend. I'm really enjoying an L.E.D. Storm tank though.. filled with BWB Casablanca. You're right.. having to only stop for batteries is the way to go when I decide to chain vape while working.

Haven't decided on what high end VV to get yet (got a Little Sister to experiment with).

Attachments

• StormTankLED.jpg
    StormTankLED.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 13

GMoney

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
MA
You are very welcome Gmoney you should come on over to the bwb threads alot of good folks hang out there including don I pop in from time to time but am all over the place most of the time...LOL too many mods and too many people I like talking too..hehe

Cool. I.ll check it out over there!

I got my malty last week, but I'm letting it steep til this weekend. I'm really enjoying an L.E.D. Storm tank though.. filled with BWB Casablanca. You're right.. having to only stop for batteries is the way to go when I decide to chain vape while working.

Haven't decided on what high end VV to get yet (got a Little Sister to experiment with).

I saw those tanks, was thinking of buying a few - your happy with them?

The LED looks insane! lol I'll probably have to get at least one with an LED - How distracting is it in person?

I just realized what forum this was after I posted... and it looks like the Infinity is the way I'm going to go. I should mention... I found out there's a limit to that L.E.D. working as you increase the voltage.

I did a ton of research before I bought a MOD and I ended up here - The new PRO line coming soon is going to be Amazing!

spike39

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2011
Colorado
I saw those tanks, was thinking of buying a few - your happy with them?

The LED looks insane! lol I'll probably have to get at least one with an LED - How distracting is it in person?

I did a ton of research before I bought a MOD and I ended up here - The new PRO line coming soon is going to be Amazing!

I'm real happy with them. Tastes good. Easy to use/refill/clean. (Notice the vape that I blew around it when I took the pic?). Tastes good too. I got a couple of them and only got the L.E.D. as a novelty. But what it did do is attract my S.O. into vaping more (she's still on analogs), so I've pre-ordered more.

Re: the Infinity.. I waited too long as they're out stock. I actually started a shopping cart a few days ago, and didn't pull the trigger. Luckily.. the BWB and my current set-up keeps me satiated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread