The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

I have no issues, thanks!

Discussion in 'Bloog' started by starsong, May 3, 2011.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. starsong

starsong Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jan 1, 2011
    SoCal
    Just cuz we need one of these too. I've placed 8 orders in 4 months and never had any problems.
    Nothing went out of stock after my order, always received in good working condition, and one time I emailed to change carto flavors not once, but twice on the same order -- and got what I asked for.

Happy camper here. My thanks to Chris & Red :toast:

2. popeye79

popeye79 Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 11, 2011
    WA, USA
    Dito..

I accidentaly ordered the old fussion on my first order, called, and Chris took care of everything for me. Even broke into a starter set to fill my order.

On another large order, I forgot my discount code. Called and talked to Red, he and Chris sent me a refund for the difference right away.

All my orders have been recieved with in 3 days, and I live in Illionois.

Countless emails answered with in a day by Chris and Mike,

Nothing defective,

No complaints.

I love you Bloog!

3. Frick

Frick Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 3, 2011
    Ohio
    I've placed four orders and never had a CS issue. I did email about my initial order wondering about a confirmation email, and it took a full day for someone to respond, but I got that order quickly. Every order since has been fine.

4. DeeLeeKay

DeeLeeKay Super Member ECF Veteran

Dec 29, 2010
    Pittsburgh
    I have made 16 orders in 4 months. Never a problem. A couple of times I got the order confirmation, but no shipping confirmation. I still got the orders just fine. I even sent an order to my son last week. He got it just fine.

5. MichelleDen

MichelleDen Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Nov 9, 2010
    Denmark
    My ordwer came aaaall the way to DK in just 5 days....... Then when i had product problems, they replaced them with out me having to send stuff back, used other option to not get me in custom problems.. so ill just go +1

6. Gardner808

Gardner808 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 1, 2011
    GA
    I did have a few minor issues in the transition phase of Bloog's customer service and fulfillment issues, but none for my last 3 orders. All were delivered within 3 days of the order being placed, all were accurate and all have worked with no defects or difficulties. I could not be happier about what Bloog has meant in my life as an ex-smoker.

7. TheBaldEagle

TheBaldEagle Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Mar 14, 2011
    keyport
    Thanks for the support Gardner808! We love to hear whenever Bloog helps a person kick the analogs. We fully realize we struggled coming out of the gate but we do listen to our Customers and will continue to improve in all areas of CS, stock status, new products, etc. There are a great deal of exciting new things happening at Bloog!

8. TheBaldEagle

TheBaldEagle Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Mar 14, 2011
    keyport
    Love you too, Popeye & all our loyal Bloog Customers here! Thank you all for your support! Greatly appreciated.

9. shooter59

shooter59 Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 5, 2011
    Central Indiana
    7 orders in 6 weeks.
    Only problem I've ever had was 1 particular battery I needed and it was out of stock.
    Other than that, GREAT SERVICE.

BLOOG ROCKS Y'ALL

10. trichman

trichman Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jul 8, 2010
    USA
    +1 to all. Just got my first xl battery yesterday and it is awesome. Lovin it! :vapor::vapor::vapor:

11. zotzer

zotzer Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 22, 2011
    Virginia
    Four orders within the span of one month....all fast and problem-free. No bones here.....nuthin' but love!

12. want to quit

want to quit Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 26, 2011
    Germany/ Atlanta, GA
    I placed 3-4 orders in the past 6 days all went fine lol. Nothing worse then placing an order just to realize you forgot something when it is at your door.

13. slim66

slim66 Super Member ECF Veteran

Dec 16, 2010
    USA
    It's all good! Thanks Bloog.

14. leaford

leaford Vaping Master ECF Veteran

15. MoonDance

MoonDance Senior Member ECF Veteran

Chiming in with my .02 worth - It's All Good, Bloog.

Still analog free and every order with Bloog has been good. Customer Service always helped and correct MY mistakes without a grumble and still got orders to me super fast.

Thanks Mike, Leaford, Warren, Redempti0N, and anyone else I missed.

16. shooter59

shooter59 Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 5, 2011
    Central Indiana
    I just wanted to publicly thank Red, Mike and the rest of the Bloog team.
    With your help I was able to put out 12 kits in 4 days last week for a total of 36 kits in 6 weeks.
    This would not have been possible without a great team behind me.:2cool:

So again THANK YOU. You guys ROCK.:toast:

17. Evie Luv

Evie Luv ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

I've never had a problem with Bloog. As far as companies go, I think they are unique! I have Mike the ceo's cell # if I ever need anything. (I haven't needed to call) I have the # to Bloog and the CS department. I am on a first name friendship with their CS Red. I can also contact Leaford the R&D guy. They also what to know what I want from their products, they want my honest input in their future developement. What company does that? I mean if your looking for more out of a company then I suggest you start your own business so you can understand their side of the relationship. They may be Bloog the company but they are only the middle man between supply and demand. And we can demand alot. :lol: I've always been happy with Bloog! Of course I'm a patient person in this ever growing I want it now society. Things still take time.

Thank you Bloog!

18. redempti0N

redempti0N Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 16, 2010
    staten island USA
    you can have my Cell# if ya ask nicely :p

19. Evie Luv

Evie Luv ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

You should give it to me anyway! Did you call once to check and see if I was okay, you have my number? Maybe our new motto instead of "It's all good." should be "Leave no Blooger behind." :p

Plus from my last weeks experience it is darn hard to fill cartos with a flashlight in your mouth trying to see down in it just right. I don't have any idea how a blind person could refill except to have good friends.

20. pmos69

pmos69 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 19, 2011
    Portugal
    What happened to you Evie?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.