I have successfully combined dripping and cartos! (Seriously)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subject:09141987

Nov 23, 2012
Earth
Okay, so I know most of you will think I'm full of it, and I promise to update and add photos the moment my missus gets off the laptop (Posting from 360.), but I could not wait to proclaim the success of this mod.

I have found a way to combine the best of dripping, with the on-thgo-ability of cartos. I did it simplu by removing half the filler on a cartomizer, then I found a tub that gave just enough space to allow a few drops at a time between the carto and tube. I used carto condoms as rubber seals, and cut a slit into the tube (currently plastic, but looking to swap it for alumnium.). I have been testing the carto with a controled (normal carto unaltered), and a net drip mod carto (Learned how on youtube.), and the results are shocking!
In flavor it outlasted the regular carto, and the drip mod. In consistancy it beat the drip mod, and was just as good as a regular carto (It has consistant vapor, I drip/prime it at home, and can vape on the go.) Its lifespan has outlasted both the drip mod and the standard cart as well. It peoduces very very thick flavorfull vapor, and have been at the bare minimum of dripping while mobile. I also personally feel it makes dripping easier, as I do not need to tilt it or drip into the tip, instead I drip on the ide slot, and any of the excess wicks into the filler.

I don't know if this is a new concept (probably not), and if it isn't I would love any feedback and tips from anyone who uses this process. I am hooked on it, as I find it to be the best of both worlds. Great flavor, with minimum hassle, and the feeling of dripping (Which to me completes the physical habit by semi simulatingthe habit of lighting an analog.)

BJ43

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2008
Okay, so I know most of you will think I'm full of it, and I promise to update and add photos the moment my missus gets off the laptop (Posting from 360.), but I could not wait to proclaim the success of this mod.

I have found a way to combine the best of dripping, with the on-thgo-ability of cartos. I did it simplu by removing half the filler on a cartomizer, then I found a tub that gave just enough space to allow a few drops at a time between the carto and tube. I used carto condoms as rubber seals, and cut a slit into the tube (currently plastic, but looking to swap it for alumnium.). I have been testing the carto with a controled (normal carto unaltered), and a net drip mod carto (Learned how on youtube.), and the results are shocking!
In flavor it outlasted the regular carto, and the drip mod. In consistancy it beat the drip mod, and was just as good as a regular carto (It has consistant vapor, I drip/prime it at home, and can vape on the go.) Its lifespan has outlasted both the drip mod and the standard cart as well. It peoduces very very thick flavorfull vapor, and have been at the bare minimum of dripping while mobile. I also personally feel it makes dripping easier, as I do not need to tilt it or drip into the tip, instead I drip on the ide slot, and any of the excess wicks into the filler.

I don't know if this is a new concept (probably not), and if it isn't I would love any feedback and tips from anyone who uses this process. I am hooked on it, as I find it to be the best of both worlds. Great flavor, with minimum hassle, and the feeling of dripping (Which to me completes the physical habit by semi simulatingthe habit of lighting an analog.)

Have you tried the "Bonut"

Nov 23, 2012
Earth
Alright! Here are the photos. I drip the liquid into the slot on the black tubing, it runs down the edge of the cart to the 510 connecting point, sending any excess fluid into the filling as I take my drag, as well as producing a nice clean vape at the same time. The extra is stored a bit at a time as I drip at home, allowing me to drip less while I am on the go. I should also note that sample dripping does work, but some of the stronger flavors of course mix and this is sometimes a bad thing.

IMG_20121206_160648.jpg
IMG_20121206_160706.jpg
IMG_20121206_160726.jpg
IMG_20121206_160736.jpg

Nov 23, 2012
Earth
You realize you could get the same results with a pyrex carto tank right?

I do, but I don't like the bulkyness, and as I said I like the feeling of dripping , just not while driving or on a shakey road. This is a new way (For me at least.) that I find enjoyable, as it is dripping when I can, and a carto when I can't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread