I keep trying BUT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikethePipe

ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
Suffolk
Wow Mike, that is an incredible story! When a doctor tells someone "to smoke" and then you get better from smoking. Wow.

Sounds like you are almost in perpetual motion! I also now understand the cost factors that you are dealing with.

Well, it would be great if you can sit yourself down and start making some of your own PV's with all the parts you have but it sounds like that might not happen anytime soon. So May I suggest that you get yourself a more heavy duty PV so that at least you can cut your tobacco habit down a bit?

But first of all, may I suggest that you vape at a higher voltage then 3.7. I think you would be better off at 6 volts using a high voltage 510 atomizer. The 510 burns the hottest and at 6v is optimum in vaporizing the liquid in your cart thereby giving you the optimum in nicotine dispersal.

I would go with either a Silver bullet or a Chuck, both of these units are pretty heavy duty and would stand a better chance to last you longer then a conventional e-cig. But please be sure while vaping at 6v to use only "PROTECTED batteries" in these devises and only use a High voltage atomizer made to vape at 6volts.

Do you think that this plan might work for you?

I do use the LR attys most of the time, they are supposed to vape at 5 volt. Not yet tried a dedicated 6 volt system but it could be the way to go.

Delphinia

Unregistered Supplier
May 1, 2010
Australia
www.juicewhore.com
I'm wondering if it would help you to try some other form of nic replacement with your vaping such as nicotine patches ? You could use the lower strength to see if that helps. Definately talk to your doctor first though, but it might just take the edge of your nic cravings but vaping will still allow you to have the hand to mouth habit that is so hard to break.

I'd suggest some flavored juice to get a good mouth feel.

I've got some Snus (General) that so far just doesn't do much for me, not horrible, but not my thing...Snuff however...yum! Except for blowing it out....eww!

Pipes and Cigars....I just can't truly enjoy either when the temps in the 90s and the humidity is so thick...but I've never really been a huge cigar or pipe smoker. I enjoy them both on occasion, but not in this weather

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread