I made videos for newbies! In particular, broke newbies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayho

Sep 8, 2010
Louisiana
Thanks for the informative videos MistressNomad, your time and effort is much appreciated.
Yes, very intrested in more video's, especially D.I.Y.
I am very new into vaping, going on 1 week, vaping IntelliCigs intro juice and finally today from the U.S vaping some very nice juice from VaporBomb.
I wish I had viewed a video like yours earlier, I probably wouldint of brought my auto Evo m-401, but I'm happy with it.
I will definitley invest in a Joye 510 very soon.

Thanks MistressNomad, look forward to more videos.

Methods... dude, you look like Jango Fett. You singlehandedly saved the Republic. You get cake for sure my friend.

Thx for telling me to get a ego, and thx Youtube vaper lady for confirming this ecig as well as pointing me at a good supplier. I trust the vibe you throw out, that you are a benevolent ecig princess who desires only to help newbies and hoist the ecig flag ever higher.:)

ladyzr

ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2010
Pennsylvania
I don't know what the process is for threads to become stickied (that's definitely mispelled). But this one has STICKY written all over it. Some people like to read while others are visual. Your video addresses everything I would heave wanted to know a few weeks ago. Plus lots of things I'm currently trying to figure out.

Automaton

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
US
You guys are just fabulous. If this gets stickied I will marry all of you, hah!

Jayho - You'll dig the eGo. Benevolent? Heh, no. Wanting to hoist the e-cig flag? Hell yes.

Void - I may do decorating videos, however, I'm not going to put them in the New Members forum. I'm trying to keep it simple-ish. I will most likely put it in the Cosmetic Mods sub-forum, in the Modders Forum.

Houdini - Heh, thanks.

Methods

Sep 2, 2010
New Zealand
Methods... dude, you look like Jango Fett. You singlehandedly saved the Republic. You get cake for sure my friend.
'I'm just a simple man, trying to make my way in the universe.' xD ^^

Wow!
Huge thumbs up MistressNomad!

I'll be subbing to your YT channel shortly, here in NZ there is little if not any information about e-cigarettes and everything else that could come with it.
Your marathon of YT tutorials over the past 12HRS is simply awesome, clear and easy to understand; you are a natural.
These tutorials (and ECF) I will be sharing with my friends once I introduce them to making the switch to vaping.

Once again, Thank you very much.

Automaton

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
US
Kia Ora! I spent some time in your fine country - mostly Wellington, the surrounding area, and a bit in Auckland as well. That's actually where I first heard of e-cigs - was friends with a flute-playing busker who used an EVO.

Glad you like them. Share the word, man.

'I'm just a simple man, trying to make my way in the universe.' xD ^^

Wow!
Huge thumbs up MistressNomad!

I'll be subbing to your YT channel shortly, here in NZ there is little if not any information about e-cigarettes and everything else that could come with it.
Your marathon of YT tutorials over the past 12HRS is simply awesome, clear and easy to understand; you are a natural.
These tutorials (and ECF) I will be sharing with my friends once I introduce them to making the switch to vaping.

Once again, Thank you very much.

ab357

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Chgo., IL.
Ferocity won't be the desired quality when you appear alongside Dr. Vapor at the hearing before both houses of Congress. Just bring your sedate, thoughtful but penetrating intelligence. Your A game. You'd kill 'em.

And make sure she has her PV of choice and plenty of vape juice! They'll say, "There's no smoking in here young lady". Then she can reply, "that's the point. this is NOT smoking but vaping. Two completely different things with opposite health effects". LOL

Houdini

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2009
Las Vegas
There's a sticky lobby now? Wow. Thank you...

PI - Heh, somehow I find myself an unlikely candidate to wind up at anyone's alter. Although, who knows. I've been hilariously wrong before.

I made a couple requests to some higher-ups to have this thread or at least the video's stickied too. Either here or in the video review forum. We'll see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread