Status
Not open for further replies.

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas
Between everyone going "the sky is falling, the sky is falling!" With all the FDA crap going on, and a seeming endless amount of posts of "Oh My God, you use a mech, it's dangerous and it's going to blow your face off!"
I'm just not sure anymore what's worse!
So, can we just have a thread to chill in? No "Bernie is going to save us!" No "We are all going to die because the FDA is bound to kill us!"
Just random silliness! I think we all need it right now anyway! We need to laugh more now than ever!

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
Yeah, I admit, I've bought a buzz-load of stuff here in the past few weeks. I'm evaluating my nic stash. Currently have 5-year supply in the freezer, and that's mixing at 12mg - I could stretch out considerably longer if I cut my strength. Debating on whether I'm going to order a bit more. Beyond that, I REALLY have enough stuff. Regulated and mech mods. Rebuild and DIY supplies to last for years.

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
Why do French people eat snails?

They don't like fast food.

image.jpeg

How 'bout we throw a shrimp on the Barbie to go with that drink ;)

image.jpeg

Great idea for a thread :thumb:

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas
Two men walk into a bar, the third guy ducked.

Three nuns die in a car wreck and go to heaven, upon getting to the pearly gates they are met by St Peter. St Peter says "Well, I have to ask everyone a question about faith before I can let them in, seeing how you have all dedicated your lives to God, I'll keep the questions easy for you ladies."
He comes to the first nun, "OK, what was the name of the first man God put on Earth?"
The nun replies, "Oh, that's easy, that was Adam!"
Bells ring, lightning strikes, lights flash, the pearly gates open and she walks in.
He comes to the second nun, "What was the name of the first woman God put on Earth?"
She replies, "Oh, that's easy, that was Eve!"
Lights flash, bells ring, lightning strikes, the gates open and she walks in.
He comes to the third nun, "Hmmmm, what to ask you. Oh, I know, what was the first thing Eve said to Adam?"
She thinks for a bit, then thinks a bit more, then replies, "Oh my, that's a hard one!"
Lights flash, bells ring, lightning strikes, the gates open and she walks in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread