I need a new e-cig

Status
Not open for further replies.

jkbaugh18

Aug 31, 2010
Georgia
I bought a Joye 510 long ago and also an Infinity mod. Didn't care for the mod much and due to some oral surgery I was unable to use the 510 for a bit. I went back to analogs for a while and I'm ready to get back on the e-cig.

Can someone recommend a good manual e-cig similar to 510, but with a better battery life and stronger hit? Something like an ego with a lr atty is what I'm after. Ty in advance for your help.

ianlm

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2012
Louisville, KY
www.ianmassey.com
One of the ego clones with true 3.7v output, like the Riva, KGO or e-power are probably what you're looking for. Anything with 3.7v or above output will let you safely use low resistance atomizers. All of the above will also have larger capacity batteries than your Joye 510. Look for something in the 1000+ mAh range.

Charlz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2011
upstate NY
This looks awesome! It's not carto only is it?

Edit: found the answer. (it's not!)

Yep. It comes with both attys and cartos and you can use lr and sr cartos on it depending on your heat vs. flavor preference.
Boge 2.8 ohms rock on these but he doesn't sell them. You can spend all day on these with moderate vaping and they stay above the 3.7v range with standard resistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread