The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

I REALLY NEED TO WASH my zenith!!

Discussion in 'Innokin Technology' started by Daniel Forsyth, Apr 23, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Daniel Forsyth

Daniel Forsyth Ultra Member

Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    I tried to call @pbusardo at the start of my thread but there was no answer, he must of been out on the town letting loose:rickroll:

Surely he's back by now:D

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Spydro

Spydro Sindoyen Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 20, 2013
    Las Vegas
    :lol: Brings back memories of the Zenith Saratoga TV my folks bought in 1950/51.

zenith saratoga 1950.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  3. Dieseler

Dieseler ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 24, 2011
    Illinois
    Shot glass on side of sink empty, rinse zenith when done fill shot glass with Vodka then drink it.
    Set empty glass down in same spot as before , rinse tank more swishing with pipe cleaner.
    When done fill shot glass again with Vodka then drink it.
    Use sink sprayer and rinse Zenith once again fill shot glass and drink it.

If need be repeat all the above steps then let airdry or use hairdryer on low heat setting to dry then stay home do not drive any vehicle.

Put Vodka and shot glass in secure place for the next time to clean tank.
    Happily vape away with nice clean tank just dont forget to insert the coilhead first. ; )

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  4. gerrymi

gerrymi Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jul 12, 2013
    The 'Burgh, PA.
    Not really that complicated...

Buy a Z-Biip Kit...you get a Mod...a Pod...and 2 Coils (Z-PLEX3D 0.48 ohm and 1.60 ohm)…

Later...you can buy more Coils and/or more Pods (that don't include the coil)…

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  5. Daniel Forsyth

Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    Just get a Zenith, Zlide And a Biip.
    You can't go wrong:lol::lol::lol:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. rosesense

rosesense ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 1, 2010
    South GA
    So the Biip is a pod mod. Ok then. I am still loving the Ijoy Diamond VPC pod mod.

• Love Love x 1
  7. Innokin_Joseph

Innokin_Joseph Brand Rep

Jul 9, 2015
    Hey guys,

On the topic of cleaning the Zenith, we recommend removing the airflow ring, coil, and rinsing it with warm water. For a deeper clean, an extremely small amount of soap can help. Make sure to rinse it entirely free of soap and let it air dry for best results.

About the Z BiiP- the replacement "pods" you see available are actually the tank reservoir and "drip tip" of the kit. It does not come with the coil or airflow control ring, which you will need both of to vape with. The Z BiiP uses the Zenith line of coils, so while it's pod-looking in styling and nature, it's more akin to something like an AIO Zenith system.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Daniel Forsyth

Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    Thanks for the feedback:thumbs:
    I got my Zenith all spotless easy enough:vapor:

• Creative Creative x 1
  9. California/girl

California/girl Full Member

May 17, 2019
    But, Innokin_joseph, I really like the vodka idea-- one for me, one for you!!! You realize many products come with cleaning instructions before use, that might be a good idea because often machine oil will leave residue and I don't know how toxic that is, but I know it tastes really bad. Your product would be "spot-on" if it had that little caveat addressed. Thanks for being there!

10. Daniel Forsyth

Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    My Zenith didn't need a clean before use, taste like a dream!
    Same with my new Zliiiide:D:D

11. California/girl

California/girl Full Member

May 17, 2019
    Well now you really got me confused, yesterday you said "Thanks for the feedback:thumbs:
    I got my Zenith all spotless easy enough:vapor:" and then today, you say "My Zenith didn't need a clean before use, taste like a dream!
    Same with my new Zliiiide:D:D"
    Did you need to clean your new tank?

12. Susaz

Susaz Vaping Master ECF Veteran

I'd put warm water and a tablespoon of household white vinegar. Let soak for 30 minutes then rinse thoroughly. I roll a paper towel and pass it through the air channel to make sure it's squeaky clean. Vinegar is much better at cutting grease.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. Daniel Forsyth

Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    I've been using my Zenith for a good couple of months now and only gave a clean a week or two ago. Had my Zlide for a bit over a week, using since I got it and no clean as yet.
    I'm happy vaping away:vapor:
    With a clean Zenith....Now. it didn't need to be done as soon as I got it, that's for sure:banana:

14. Innokin_Joseph

Innokin_Joseph Brand Rep

Jul 9, 2015
    I'd say cleaning correlates with the kind of juice you're using. If you're using a juice heavy in a strong flavor like chocolate, coffee, cinnamon, etc, then cleaning your Zenith/Z BiiP often is recommended, mostly to extend the longevity of your o-rings. A drip tip cover can also help keeps things hygienic when you're not using your tank. :)

• Informative Informative x 1
  15. GOMuniEsq

GOMuniEsq Self-Proclaimed Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Aug 25, 2012
    Alberta, Canada
    pbusardo is grown so fine,
    He won't get up to feed the swine,
    But lies in bed till eight or nine.
    Lazy pbusardo.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. Daniel Forsyth

Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    Thanks @Innokin_Joseph. Coffee has been my flavour of choice lately, I'll have to get an extra clean in to keep it vaping smoothly:cool::vapor:

17. Innokin_Joseph

Innokin_Joseph Brand Rep

Jul 9, 2015
    :thumb: Coffee is a very strong, good flavor for vapes, but it tends to make a mess of just about everything involved. If you're willing to put up with the extra maintenance, then by all means vape that coffee flavor away!!

• Like Like x 1
  18. DeeSee

DeeSee Full Member

Jul 17, 2019
    Melbourne, Australia
    I have both the Zenith and Zlide, and I always clean the tanks between coil changes. A simple run through warm water and some cleaning around the drip tip area is enough. Just let it air dry first. Though the Slide has a replaceable tank, you still need to use screwdrivers to open it up, so accessibility to the inside of the tank is rather limited for both tanks.

Another rule of thumb for me is to clean the tank when I first open it from a package.

I didn't do it for the UWell Nunchaku tank when I first got it, and got a burnt metallic smell in the vape. That disappeared when I took out the coil and gave the whole tank a good rinse and wash.

I also follow the same practice for replaceable coil pod systems (Aspire AIO etc.)

Hope this helps!

• Like Like x 1
  19. Daniel Forsyth

Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    G'day @DeeSee:thumb:
    I've had my Zenith and Zlide for a while now and that's about what I do with mine too when I clean, if I'm in a hurry I'll get the hairdryer onto em for a quick dry:)
    I must admit them two have been pushed aside (for now)
    I'm on the rebuilding bandwagon and I Can't Get Off:thumbs::thumbs:

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.