I should always have 3 starter kits on me

Status
Not open for further replies.

karma2burn

ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Baltimore
AH CRAP! Heehee, I didn't even notice that! I try to be a good girl on here, even though usually I am just a big perv with a mouth like a sailor! ;) I was on the phone with MoobyGhost the other day and I felt relieved that both of us were able to drop the "F-bomb" and "S-bomb" in casual conversation. I really do try to keep it clean here. ;)

At least it's good to see that there are other pervs here! ;)

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/members/justjulie.html

I'm a dirty ....... and sadly nothing like this gets by me. A curse and a blessing I suppose. :D

JustJulie

CASAA
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2009
Des Moines, IA
JustJulie- Ah you are one of those "Toilet liner people"!

It's my age giving me away . . . I'm 46. I was raised with a very clear understanding that, among other things, I could get a veneral disease from sitting on a dirty toilet seat. ;)

Seriously, though, I remember one friend who would wash her hands after using the public restroom, then take the paper towel with her and place the paper towel on the door handle to exit the restroom. Now, I thought that was a bit much, but she convinced me several months later . . . .

We took a blacklight into the restroom and shined it around the place. Oh, my! The handle on the exit door from the restroom looked like someone had peed on it . . . repeatedly. I guess lots of folks don't wash their hands well (or at all). :oops:

Anyway, sorry for the thread drift. :)

Superstargoddess

ECF Veteran
Jul 31, 2009
Ohio
It's my age giving me away . . . I'm 46. I was raised with a very clear understanding that, among other things, I could get a veneral disease from sitting on a dirty toilet seat. ;)

Seriously, though, I remember one friend who would wash her hands after using the public restroom, then take the paper towel with her and place the paper towel on the door handle to exit the restroom. Now, I thought that was a bit much, but she convinced me several months later . . . .

We took a blacklight into the restroom and shined it around the place. Oh, my! The handle on the exit door from the restroom looked like someone had peed on it . . . repeatedly. I guess lots of folks don't wash their hands well (or at all). :oops:

Anyway, sorry for the thread drift. :)

Eh, yeah, I'm a wee bit younger than you (32). But I figure that I could get in a car wreck and die tomorrow for all I know, so I'm not too worried about getting sick. As for the VD, I'm not sure what the chances are on getting something like that from a toilet seat, but I would say that as long as you don't see little "fleas" jumping around on the seat (only reason I know what they look like is because I got head lice from 4H camp one year ARRRGH! And I think that type and the other type probably look about the same) - you may be alright. ;) If I see actual pee on the seat though, I sure the heck will be wiping it off though!

mnealtx- Nope, nothing wrong with that at all!

Moobyghost- Yep, I was thinking of you and my family when I brought up the point against him on that one. <3

JustJulie

CASAA
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2009
Des Moines, IA
Eh, yeah, I'm a wee bit younger than you (32). But I figure that I could get in a car wreck and die tomorrow for all I know, so I'm not too worried about getting sick.

Now, you do know that you should always wear a nice, clean pair of panties just in case you're in a car accident, right?

:lol: :lol:

I SWEAR that my mother used to tell me that one all the time. I felt like saying, "Hey, if I'm in a car accident, I'm probably not going to be overly concerned about the state of my panties, and I would certainly hope the EMS have bigger things to worry about, too. :rolleyes:

Superstargoddess

ECF Veteran
Jul 31, 2009
Ohio
Now, you do know that you should always wear a nice, clean pair of panties just in case you're in a car accident, right?

:lol: :lol:

I SWEAR that my mother used to tell me that one all the time. I felt like saying, "Hey, if I'm in a car accident, I'm probably not going to be overly concerned about the state of my panties, and I would certainly hope the EMS have bigger things to worry about, too. :rolleyes:

Haha! Yeah really, my grandmother has told me that too. I figure that if I am in that bad of a wreck that they are going to have to cut my clothes off of me, I am either going to poop myself, pee myself, or just plain out not give a darn about the state of my panties!

I had a friend that was riding with his friend on this gravel road on a tall hill. They went over the side of the hill, which was a VERY steep drop off, but luckily got caught on some trees and didn't go down too terribly far. Still went over the hill though a little bit. Anyway, he ended up ...... his pants because he was so scared and thought that he was going to die for sure. My friends and I still won't let him live that down!

For you people in the south, you probably would consider that hill a mountain. It was very tall. I remember when I was in Hot Springs Arkansas and met a local there. He said "Let's go to the hot springs downtown, I'll show you the mountain it's on.", so we went there and I was like "Where's the mountain? Psssh... that there? That's just a hill!".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread