The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

I think I am addicted to ARRRGH WHY 4............

Discussion in 'Canada Forum' started by Mr.Whitecloud, Feb 25, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Mr.Whitecloud

Mr.Whitecloud Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 28, 2012
    Richmond B.C
    This juice is so damn tasty,I can't put it down....I am chain vaping this stuff, I bought 30 ml last week it's already half gone. 24 mg is my normal strength......god forbid they should stop making this(to hoard or not to hoard what a stupid question).Cudos to Maple Leaf Vapes you make yummy Juice:D

2. TonyTT

TonyTT Super Member ECF Veteran

Dec 12, 2011
    Ottawa
    Ian's finally shipping my 2 bottles...I'm glad someone is catching on to how good that stuff is:D:D:D:D

3. Mr.Whitecloud

Jan 28, 2012
    Richmond B.C
    No No NO its mine all mine muahhhhhhh muahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

4. Bullmastiffguy

Bullmastiffguy Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Feb 14, 2012
    Trochu,Alberta
    Now you tell me. I ordered 4 days ago, and didn't get any. WHAAAAAAA
    Next time.

5. TonyTT

Dec 12, 2011
    Ottawa
    Order it noooooowwww....double shot!

6. TonyTT

Dec 12, 2011
    Ottawa
    I'm praying for the strength to let it steep when it get here....aargh why 4?, and wethers....yum:)

7. Mr.Whitecloud

Jan 28, 2012
    Richmond B.C

mmmmmm werthers

8. erinluvsahmed

erinluvsahmed Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 14, 2011
    London, Ont
    The Argh why 4 and the wurthers are my two faves and the main reason why I order from them. I like their True blue Cotton Candy as well. Has a nice blueberry taste.

9. zer0ith

zer0ith Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 28, 2011
    Burlington, Ontario
    I wasn't a fan of the purple grape cotton candy. Even with the double flavour shot I found it weak

10. Mindfield

Mindfield Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 28, 2010
    Toronto, ON
    I reviewed it a while back and yeah, it's pretty damn good stuff. The best RY4 variant I've had, really, probably because the tobacco isn't so prominent, which is what I like about it, because I'm not a big tobacco vaper.

11. redmerc

redmerc Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 13, 2012
    Ontario, Canada
    I'm pretty new so I guess my opinion won't mean much, but.....I ordered 10mm of this and two other juices with my ego-c and at first I did not like it. To be fair, I didn't like the other two juices either. However, after 2 days I found I really like it. I don't have a clue what the flavor is, but I can taste it, and it has better vapor than the other two as well. I still would like to think there's something better out there, for me anyway. I'm thinking of ordering some Jokesmoke and his RY.

12. KillFace

KillFace Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 24, 2012
    Toronto, On.
    I was just going to post in this thread if anyone has tried both Jughead's RY4 (not 100% VG version) and MLV's and can compare.

Currently, my two ADVs are Jughead's Jokesmoke Signature and his "Our RY4".....I can't get enough of both, but I'm curious how it compares to MLV's Arrrgh Why 4?

13. Nikkita6

Nikkita6 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 7, 2011
    New York
    The wurther's flavor sounds intriguing, but I am skeptical because as a tried and true Caramel lover I am quite hard to please when it comes to this flavor.

14. Mindfield

Aug 28, 2010
    Toronto, ON
    MLV's Wurthers is fantastic. I am also a caramel fanatic, and believe me, it's excellent. Very buttery and smooth. It does take a few days to steep though -- it's fine freshly mixed, but from making my own, I've learned that 3-5 days steeping really deepens the buttery smoothness.

15. erinluvsahmed

erinluvsahmed Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 14, 2011
    London, Ont
    Well I just recently got another bottle of the arrgghh why 4 and Im disappointed its 18 mg and I feel like theres no throat hit... the wurthers was excellent though.

16. Mr.Whitecloud

Jan 28, 2012
    Richmond B.C
    I vape 24mg gives great throat hit and curbs my craving........in about a month or so I am going to try and lower to 18mg see if I can slowly get off nic all together.I have some free 18mg juice on the way I may try it sooner but,if I cant curb my craving I will stick to 24mg

17. CanuckGod

CanuckGod Full Member Verified Member

Apr 15, 2011
    Calgary
    I wasn't sure about the AAARGH WHY 4 as I hadn't heard much about it until now, and it sounds yum... might have to get some once I'm done with the RY4 DIY I made... I'm starting to get addicted to the RY4 genre... caramelly, vanillaey and yet a bit of tobacco taste too, sweet!

18. CanuckGod

Apr 15, 2011
    Calgary
  19. Mindfield

Aug 28, 2010
    Toronto, ON
    It would be a lot cheaper just to order your flavours directly from TPA and make your own RY4. :)

20. CanuckGod

Apr 15, 2011
    Calgary
    Actually just got some TPA RY4 Double Flavor on clearance recently, gonna mix and test that out on my newborn Lavatube.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.