I think I'm done with ecigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeathBYzombieZ

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2014
United States
So here's my thing, I have a smoktech winder 100 ah with an aerotank. I've been vaping for like 2 months. Quit cigs cold turkey and I loved vaping. Ran into quite a few problems, ordering juice I don't like and will never use, vapors tounge, ordering the wrong coils and maybe it's just me but my battery blows. Now I'm dealing with poor vapor production and faulty coils. It's just a headache lol its stressful.

Runningw235

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2014
Virginia
I felt that way at one point when I had equipment and juice that didn't satisfy me. I hated the hassle, and I just wanted something that would work 99% of the time.

I did some research, got equipment that did what I wanted, and now I'm very content. A lot of people get frustrated as they are still learning the basics.

Just some thoughts.

DenimFreak1993

ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2013
Mesquite TX
Hang in there. I've done it all from not priming my tanks and getting burnt taste from putting all my vape material and nuking it in the microwave. (Which metal isn't real good after you burn it. Brain fart moment from stress of vaping.) Wasted alote of money with that. And I also dry burned my coils to a burnt machinery taste out of noobiness. So i've done it all. Just hang in there get some basic vape gear and do it easy. Work your way up.

DeathBYzombieZ

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2014
United States
I felt that way at one point when I had equipment and juice that didn't satisfy me. I hated the hassle, and I just wanted something that would work 99% of the time.

I did some research, got equipment that did what I wanted, and now I'm very content. A lot of people get frustrated as they are still learning the basics.

Just some thoughts.

What's your set up now?

nar0bin

Verified Member
Feb 21, 2014
McKinney, Tx
I've gone throughout it all, too. Buying crummy tanks, purchase e-liquid that I hate, dud coils,... the works. As Running said, find what works best for your PV, and then have some fun with it. Unfortunately, I had to waste a lot of money before I found "MY" pure set-up. However, these days, I'm so content with my vaping experience. I'm actually thrilled. Luckily, you have the forum so, with some research, you'll get a true preference and everything will be a breeze. I didn't ask questions and it costed me a ton of money over the past year and a half. I just now joined the forum today.

Susan W.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Torrance, CA
Vaping isn't as easy as smoking a cigarette. I think there's not one person here that hasn't spent money on something that doesn't work or isn't to their liking. eGo type batteries are normally entry level and maybe it's not the right PV for you. There are other PVs and atomizers that might be better for you. Just need to do some homework and see what's in your price range. Then post what you plan to buy and people will chime in.

Also, because you just stopped smoking, you might be experiencing more stress and anxiety from withdrawals. This will pass too. Need to drink plenty of water too.

TheReign

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2013
Kaua'i - Nevada
Theres so many options out there for you to choose from, all it's gonna take is asking us or doing some research : )

Vapor tounge and the bad juices are part of the Trial and error deal, Took me a little while to find juices I liked. Get some samplers of the smallest size you can so u can know for sure if you like it and still not be throwing money out for juice that you hate, at least that way you'll know what you like and don't like.

Maybe it's time that you get a VV/VW device so you can have options when it comes to vaping.

DetraMental

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2013
United States
A 1300mAh battery is a great start. I don't use clearomizers anymore so I can't really help there. I DIY my own juice but have tried some vendors, Alice in Vapeland, Mr. Vape Inc., and Mt.BakerVapor (my favorite). What type of flavors are you looking for? Tobacco is one of the hardest to get right for most people, RY4's seem to be a favorite. Are the flavors too weak, too perfumey, too what? You've come so far to quit now. We really want to help. :)

DeathBYzombieZ

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2014
United States
A 1300mAh battery is a great start. I don't use clearomizers anymore so I can't really help there. I DIY my own juice but have tried some vendors, Alice in Vapeland, Mr. Vape Inc., and Mt.BakerVapor (my favorite). What type of flavors are you looking for? Tobacco is one of the hardest to get right for most people, RY4's seem to be a favorite. Are the flavors too weak, too perfumey, too what? You've come so far to quit now. We really want to help. :)

I got the juices I like now I just have a lot I don't like tgat I'll probably give away. I think I need an upgrade on my battery. Any suggestions? I was thinking the MVP 2.0

vaperature

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2013
Chicago
Vaping requires a lot of thought. It can be frustrating. Smoking doesn't require any thought at all. Pull out the smoke, light it smoke it. But vaping, what flavor juice, what ohm, voltage, wattage. What tank, clearomizer, atomizer, RBA, dripper. What nic level. What kind of battery, mod, vv, vw. Oh gee why doesn't the juice I just bought based on the free sample I got taste the same as the free sample? Silica, cotton, ecowool, stainless steel mesh. VG. PG. Organic, natural, artificial? It's enough to drive a person batty.

This will go on, like it did for me, for about five months, until the excitement of the newness of it all starts to fade and you just realize the answer is, have a vape, whatever kind of vape it is, just have it. But don't have a cigarette.

WallyO

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Cicero,IL
I got the juices I like now I just have a lot I don't like tgat I'll probably give away. I think I need an upgrade on my battery. Any suggestions? I was thinking the MVP 2.0

You will love the MVP 2. Good battery life and works great. I have two and I load up with a different flavor on each. If you have not tried any of the Aspire tanks I would suggest you try one. The Nautilis tank is the best if you want to dish out a few extra bucks. The MVP 2 with an Aspire tank on it is a very good match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread