i wanna start drip vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

MelvinTheDude

ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2014
Ohio, USA
Are you trying to make huge giant clouds or just get a good vape?

Will edit to respond.

EDIT: Dripping means putting your liquid directly on the wick and coil. It gives you a nice clean taste and yes, some nice clouds because you've built your own coil to do it.

Sub-ohming, means you're using a coil that's less than 1 ohms (resistance) to increase the power, making it very hot, burning a lot of juice at once and making huge clouds.

Last edited:

sbmqcy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
Quincy, IL, USA
I'm not sure if it'll fit, but you might try to get your hands on a vision aurora bft. It's a bottom fed dripping topper. Basically, it works like this. There's a tiny little bottle that sits in an aluminum housing. You invert your mod while squeezing the topper, release the bottle, the flip it right side up. The atomizer on top gets wet with juice from the bottle and you vape away. I'm not sure if it fits in the vtr's sleeve, but you could check. That's what got me into dripping and bottom feeders. IMHO, bottom fed dripping rocks. Taste benefits of dripping with the convenience of a tank.

Here's a review on the aurora. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1OfxdTkeeI

Good luck to you.

Sent from my mobile

Dnkeyhnter

Verified Member
May 3, 2012
Trumbull, CT
Like it says, i would like to start drip vaping ....i am currently using a vtr, which i will still use, but to my understanding it can't be used for dripping...what is a good mod for me to start with...any hhelp would be appreciated

You can drip with your VTR. I use it to drip with my RDAs everyday. Just make sure you do your research before you start building your own coils, Youtube is a great place to learn. Ensure you have the appropriate battery and understand what you are doing. The juices you vape will come alive! Good luck and have fun!

Last edited:
Like it says, i would like to start drip vaping ....i am currently using a vtr, which i will still use, but to my understanding it can't be used for dripping...what is a good mod for me to start with...any hhelp would be appreciated

I also was told It cannot be used on a variable voltage devices too... :blink: So I was using my RDA on my MVP 2.0 last night thanks to this forum. That's awesome Dnkeyhnter. I would have never bought my MOD if I would have known. Why do a lot of people say you cannot use it on VV/VW devices? smh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread