imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
is your mouthpiece o-ring 4/2?
are your ceramic o-rings 3/1,8?
do you make only one round of the wire around the plastics?
Is the NR wire around plastics single and not twisted?
Do you put well the wick inside slots? (the wick I send you). Maybe you hear huge gurgling because the liquid comes inside resistance because wick is not putted well inside slots?

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
spif, Para just send me a pm asking if he can send you a replacement plastic for your Iatty and when they will come available again you can send this part to him. I cant prevent myself of not posting those extra friendly moves from persons like Para. I personally want to thank you very much for this move, you are a true member of GG club, a true friend, a true man!:)

Repent

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2010
Central Oregon
ok so I did a little testing and it appears, for me at least, that the problem with the burned top plastic is due to dry burning the coil to clean it. I vaped a tank of juice, removed the covers and checked the coil wire near the ceramic and the slot. Not stuck or melted into the plastic.

Did a dry burn with short bursts and found that the wire had started to get stuck to the plastic so it seems the juice does act as an insulator of sorts to the plastics and without the juice the wire gets hot enough to melt into the plastic.

I also noticed that although I have very good wire wraps with the R/NR wire and the R/wire is not coming out of the slots, if I hold the fire button down (on Provari) for several seconds I can see the R/wire in the twists coming out of the ceramic start to glow red.

Really need to figure a way to keep all that heat and energy inside the ceramic otherwise I'll just have to stock up on top plastics.

Those folks who do the wick on top of coil or even the silver bead connection trick, do you see the wire just outside of the ceramic start to glow red when doing dry burns (if you do them at all) or is there a transfer/continuation of energy/heat outside of the ceramic?

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
thanks anil:)

I will start making SS mouthpieces at the end of August. I will also make upper plastics for Iatty. I already have UFS new caps and I will make brass telescopes and very few GG stealth but many new caps for GG stealth that will be bought by the existing GGTS owners. I will try to make some GG slims too. After those little things I will start again the UFS production. At the same time I am working on VV module too. Thats the scedule that I thought just now. Is there anything else we are waiting for and that is urgent?

AnilomNor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Brooklyn,NY
thanks anil:)

I will start making SS mouthpieces at the end of August. I will also make upper plastics for Iatty. I already have UFS new caps and I will make brass telescopes and very few GG stealth but many new caps for GG stealth that will be bought by the existing GGTS owners. I will try to make some GG slims too. After those little things I will start again the UFS production. At the same time I am working on VV module too. Thats the scedule that I thought just now. Is there anything else we are waiting for and that is urgent?

Very cool! Can't wait M8!

Thank u Imeo

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
yes, I know about GG4S but its not in my plans right now buddy.I have so many things to do for the existing customers that I have to delay a little for the GG4S.:)
Imeo,

You have a Very Full Plate I see.

Hate to add more, but you forgot the GG4S in that list ;)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
This is a very limited edition of GGstealth fright my friend so it will not have TMF on there. But of course I will do it on the next run for sure:)
All while working on the GG4 you are a busy man Imeo.

Hope I manage to get in on the Stealth Pre-Order

Ohh and Imeo will you be putting TMF on any of the Stealths or any TS in the future or was that a limited to this run?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread