Iatty Plastic Replacement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hannibal

Jul 27, 2011
Hawaii of Asian
More Iatties
Pls make more GGTS or/and GG Stealth and all other GG feeding system such as UFS and iatty... :) I really want to join this great GG family and I have been waiting for it to come out in my place from the official supplier... But too bad for me because it went out of stock in less than 3 days... :(

So dear Imeo, if you will be kind and generous enough pls make more of your beautiful GG, and if you don't mind, can you pls allocate a bit more stock from where I came from... Please.... :blush: most of time, I really envy people from other places/coutries because their stock arrived almost the same time but with my place the stock of SS GGTS just come in last week and as I have told you that it's out of stock less than 3 days.. Not like other suppliers, at least they can last for at least a week with the stock ( I think )..

Anyway, this only prove that appreciation of beauty is the same, there's no barrier on it.. No matter what is your gender, age, race, religion and place you belong.. :) People's appreciation for art and beauty are the same and I believe this is what bring GG family united. Thanks to GG/ Imeo for such a beauty that he has created for the vape world. Thank you... Imeo. :) :toast:

Para

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2010
Texas
So dear Imeo, if you will be kind and generous enough pls make more of your beautiful GG, and if you don't mind, can you pls allocate a bit more stock from where I came from... Please.... :blush: most of time, I really envy people from other places/coutries because their stock arrived almost the same time but with my place the stock of SS GGTS just come in last week and as I have told you that it's out of stock less than 3 days.. Not like other suppliers, at least they can last for at least a week with the stock ( I think )..

In the U.S. on the 1st offering:

SSGGTS sold out in less than 2 hours
Iatty sold out in less than 4 hours
UFS sold out in less than 1 day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread