Not open for further replies.

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Yes, IBTanked is now Incorporated.

We are working hard to bring the company to the next level so we can continue to do what we have always done in terms of bringing Top Quality Affordable products and expanding on our offerings.

The bonds we have been forming with suppliers and business service individuals are really taking shape. We are so fortunate to have been able to make great connections and we look forward to continuing to work with all of these folks for years to come as we continue to build IBTanked.

Minutes.jpg

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
They had to have something to pair with the Provari ;) We just shipped our third order to them. That makes about a thousand tanks this summer. We are hopeful that things will pick up in that market, our customer over there is very motivated.

Outstanding! I wish you only the best in your "upgraded" business model.

It still blows me away that y'all sell e-cig products TO China. Don't know why, but that just strikes me as pretty freakin' awesome! :D

Hey Beasty, thanks...

Thunderball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2013
Grayson, Georgia
You need to give Baditude some free samples or something. He has gotten so many of us ordering your products.

I have just received from you two more XL 19mm tanks which brings my total to 8 tanks. I always order 20 or so Cartos while im at your site just for fun ( good price actually). Its always quick shipping and packaged well.

I do enjoy your products. Glad to hear that buisness is growing for you.

Thumbs up for you folks !!

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Suspect, that is a good idea. We will be getting to a lot of things now that we have a whole forum to play with here.

Thunder, the girls actually did send Bad a little care package not too long ago. He has been a great customer for quite some time now, believe me hes not the first or the last that got a little something extra in their stocking ;) To be honest I would have sent him stuff long ago but did not want him to feel funny posting favorably of us.

I do know though he has been a huge part in letting folks here know about IBTanked and we very much appreciate him and every one of our customers who are out there letting folks know where we are.

DetraMental

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2013
United States
Wow that's awesome that you gave to those customers for being long time supporters of your company. That type of etiquette gives me a greater respect for your business. I was already gonna do business with you because of all the positive posts here but you just sealed the deal for sure! Thanks for being a great company!!

BernieVideo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
NoHo El Lay CA
How was Vapetoberfest for you?

I hope you didn't have much to pack for the ride home!

Wish I could have come meet you both.

Btw thanks for the quick shipping before you left. The oring color fun pack arrived and I got my Black and White Panda Swirl with Red end caps back up and running like new!

Tapatalking on iPhone.
Join the CASAA.
Protect your Vaping Rights!

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
You need to give Baditude some free samples or something. He has gotten so many of us ordering your products.
OCD said:
Thunder, the girls actually did send Bad a little care package not too long ago. He has been a great customer for quite some time now, believe me hes not the first or the last that got a little something extra in their stocking To be honest I would have sent him stuff long ago but did not want him to feel funny posting favorably of us.

I do know though he has been a huge part in letting folks here know about IBTanked and we very much appreciate him and every one of our customers who are out there letting folks know where we are.

It's true. IBTanked recently sent me couple of pre-production tanks to try. One is the halfling tiny tank and the other a 15 mm XL tank, along with a couple of mini-eGo batteries. I appreciate the care package. I'm really digging the halfling tiny tank on my Smoktech Gripper.

TinyTank.jpg 15mm halfling tiny tank on Smoktech Gripper

Last edited:

BernieVideo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
NoHo El Lay CA
Yesterday I saw the IBT 15mm XL tanks at a B&M in Hollywood at the Vapor Spot on Sunset. They also had some larger sizes. Not the 19mms though. I was sporting one of my 19s on my Provari when I walked into the store.

It was great to see the IBT products in a store. Their markup was reasonable. About 5 bucks over the website.

What was weird was they had them displayed INSIDE their Thinghys. Kind of hid their beauty.

Tapatalking on iPhone.
Join the CASAA.
Protect your Vaping Rights!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread