The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

IBTanked, Inc.

Discussion in 'IBTanked' started by OCD, Oct 13, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. OCD

OCD Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jan 13, 2012
    California, Kern
    Yes, IBTanked is now Incorporated.

We are working hard to bring the company to the next level so we can continue to do what we have always done in terms of bringing Top Quality Affordable products and expanding on our offerings.

The bonds we have been forming with suppliers and business service individuals are really taking shape. We are so fortunate to have been able to make great connections and we look forward to continuing to work with all of these folks for years to come as we continue to build IBTanked.

[​IMG]

2. Roccov

Roccov Reviewer / Blogger Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 22, 2012
    Philly
    Congratulations sir! Let us know when you go public. I'm in! Enjoy the day.:2cool:

3. OCD

Jan 13, 2012
    California, Kern
    Thanks Rocco, if we have an IPO you can bet that would be heard everywhere lol.

4. MadOzodi

MadOzodi Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 6, 2013
    StL, MO
    Awesome...Congratulations!

5. OCD

Jan 13, 2012
    California, Kern
    Thanks buddy, it was a huge relief for us to get the business end of things into capable hands. That was one very expensive cup of joe there :D

6. BuGlen

BuGlen Divergent ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Mar 6, 2012
    Tampa, Florida
    Outstanding! I wish you only the best in your "upgraded" business model.

It still blows me away that y'all sell e-cig products TO China. Don't know why, but that just strikes me as pretty freakin' awesome! :D

7. Zbeast08

Zbeast08 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 18, 2013
    Wilson, NC, USA
    Congrats, love your tanks and accessories!!

8. OCD

Jan 13, 2012
    California, Kern
    They had to have something to pair with the Provari ;) We just shipped our third order to them. That makes about a thousand tanks this summer. We are hopeful that things will pick up in that market, our customer over there is very motivated.

Hey Beasty, thanks...

9. balwin

balwin Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Congratulations! Love your tanks!

10. OCD

Jan 13, 2012
    California, Kern
    Thanks Balwin, we love them too :D

11. suspectK

suspectK Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 7, 2013
    Alabummer
    Yay! Can you make a thread to post pictures of your color and custom color tanks?

12. Thunderball

Thunderball Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 5, 2013
    Grayson, Georgia
    You need to give Baditude some free samples or something. He has gotten so many of us ordering your products.

I have just received from you two more XL 19mm tanks which brings my total to 8 tanks. I always order 20 or so Cartos while im at your site just for fun ( good price actually). Its always quick shipping and packaged well.

I do enjoy your products. Glad to hear that buisness is growing for you.

Thumbs up for you folks !!

13. OCD

Jan 13, 2012
    California, Kern
    Suspect, that is a good idea. We will be getting to a lot of things now that we have a whole forum to play with here.

Thunder, the girls actually did send Bad a little care package not too long ago. He has been a great customer for quite some time now, believe me hes not the first or the last that got a little something extra in their stocking ;) To be honest I would have sent him stuff long ago but did not want him to feel funny posting favorably of us.

I do know though he has been a huge part in letting folks here know about IBTanked and we very much appreciate him and every one of our customers who are out there letting folks know where we are.

14. DetraMental

DetraMental Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Mar 31, 2013
    United States
    Wow that's awesome that you gave to those customers for being long time supporters of your company. That type of etiquette gives me a greater respect for your business. I was already gonna do business with you because of all the positive posts here but you just sealed the deal for sure! Thanks for being a great company!!

15. BernieVideo

BernieVideo Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 7, 2013
    NoHo El Lay CA
    How was Vapetoberfest for you?

I hope you didn't have much to pack for the ride home!

Wish I could have come meet you both.

Btw thanks for the quick shipping before you left. The oring color fun pack arrived and I got my Black and White Panda Swirl with Red end caps back up and running like new!

Tapatalking on iPhone.
    Join the CASAA.
    Protect your Vaping Rights!

16. Firestorm

Firestorm Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Nov 25, 2012
    Chicagoland
    Hey OCD - congratulations on the incorporation and the new forum!

I'm a big fan of your clear tubes and stainless steel caps. I have over a dozen 19mm and 22mm OCD tanks (and no others). I'm happy for your success and for you to take it to the next level.

Subscribed

17. Gotahorse

Gotahorse Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 19, 2013
    Arizona
    Will you be having any contest/giveaways? Money is tight for some and everyone wants to enjoy your new products!

18. OCD

Jan 13, 2012
    California, Kern
    Thanks Firestorm,

Gotahorse, certainly we will be doing some giveaways here. Xmas is coming dont you know;)

19. Baditude

Baditude ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 8, 2012
    Ridgeway, Ohio
    It's true. IBTanked recently sent me couple of pre-production tanks to try. One is the halfling tiny tank and the other a 15 mm XL tank, along with a couple of mini-eGo batteries. I appreciate the care package. I'm really digging the halfling tiny tank on my Smoktech Gripper.

TinyTank.jpg 15mm halfling tiny tank on Smoktech Gripper

20. BernieVideo

BernieVideo Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 7, 2013
    NoHo El Lay CA
    Yesterday I saw the IBT 15mm XL tanks at a B&M in Hollywood at the Vapor Spot on Sunset. They also had some larger sizes. Not the 19mms though. I was sporting one of my 19s on my Provari when I walked into the store.

It was great to see the IBT products in a store. Their markup was reasonable. About 5 bucks over the website.

What was weird was they had them displayed INSIDE their Thinghys. Kind of hid their beauty.

Tapatalking on iPhone.
    Join the CASAA.
    Protect your Vaping Rights!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.