The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

IBTanked, Inc.

Discussion in 'IBTanked' started by OCD, Oct 13, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. OCD

OCD Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jan 13, 2012
    California, Kern
    That looks sharp Bad and yes super stealthy. I almost always have a 15mm HafLing on a 350mah eGo in my pocket because it is too handy not to. The Mrs likes to use the 15mm tanks for her special flavors that are a little pricey, kind of acts like a meter for her ;)

Bernie, I think that was Vapor Spot? They stopped by our booth at the fest on Saturday and picked those up, we scrambled for 15 or 20 minutes putting them together for them. Seemed like very nice folks and yes I agree a small convenience fee is reasonable to be able to pick up a product and walk out the door with it.

We do all we can as far as wholesale discounting goes but it isnt very deep because we are so close to the bottom line already but we are getting into more and more retail locations.

2. The Ocelot

The Ocelot Psychopomp Verified Member ECF Veteran

3. OCD

Jan 13, 2012
    California, Kern
    Thanks Ocelot...

4. AngiBe

AngiBe Vapeaholic Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 19, 2013
    Indy, IN
    Just ordered my first two IBtanked a few days ago! Special shout out to Baditude (I first saw these on his blog and pics) and Ocelot for helping me w/my shopping list!! Can't wait to use these bad boys!

5. MadOzodi

MadOzodi Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 6, 2013
    StL, MO
    You're gonna love 'em, Ang! :thumb:

6. Tontomoses

Tontomoses Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 24, 2013
    Michigan
    Thank you immensely for your products, and I will say this: I felt like throwing in the towel on Vaping after dealing with gurgling leaking annoying bottom coil tanks, top coil tanks, then tried a carto tank cheapo that felt like it would slide apart any second..... Then.... Local vapor store recommends Ibtanked system. It is ALL I will use now. The flavor, the ease, the quality. Thank you for keeping me off cigarettes

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

7. Tontomoses

Sep 24, 2013
    Michigan
    Does anyone have a photo of the smallest tank dimension on either an ego battery or Itaste VV battery?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

8. OCD

Jan 13, 2012
    California, Kern
    Maybe these will help as far as size comparison goes. That is a HalfLing on a 350. a Standard on a 650 Winder and an XL on a 450 Twist.

[​IMG]

9. Tontomoses

Sep 24, 2013
    Michigan
    AWESOME! vaping friends want Ibtanked on theirs now that they taste mine. They are tired of the Burning flavors and gurgling on their bottom coil wick tanks. Thank you again

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

10. john333

john333 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 20, 2011
    Indiana
    I first started vaping three plus years ago. I tried finding a company that had public stock. I didn't find any and all the Chinese companies I looked at weren't public either. Maybe one of these days, should the market continue to grow, there will be something to invest in.

11. OCD

Jan 13, 2012
    California, Kern
    Theres a nice thought John, I dont really know what public stock entails but I would guess we are a long, long ways from it. I do like the idea of an employee/customer owned business though.

12. Evi|grin

Evi|grin Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 21, 2013
    Congrats!!

Im also a new Ibtanked customer and VERY happy with the 19mm XL with SS end caps i bought. Best wishes in all of your endeavors.

13. OCD

Jan 13, 2012
    California, Kern
    Thanks, we really do work very hard to make sure we can send out a consistently top quality product. Its tough at times, I look at my big bills board where we juggle the large outgoing payments and at times I wonder if we can keep going. We continue to grow though and the bills keep getting paid, more importantly folks like you keep telling us we are doing the right thing so at the end of the day it comes down to one foot in front of the other and keep on going.

Sometimes for my own part I wonder about the worth for the effort. Anything negative is easily quelled with the thought that my own efforts are building something for my kids, thats all I have worked for the last 20 years or so and I figure continuing that trend in a way that might better benefit them and their children the next 20 years should be even more fulfilling.

14. Moonwalker

Moonwalker Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 26, 2012
    Belgrade, Serbia
    Any Black Friday sale? :D

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

15. OCD

Jan 13, 2012
    California, Kern
    Sorry Moonwalker, as I mentioned in another thread that with our pricing model every day is Black Friday around here :D

We have been looking at doing some sort of bulk purchase in the future where we can pass along some savings on certain items but that wont be happening any time soon.

16. Moonwalker

Moonwalker Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 26, 2012
    Belgrade, Serbia
    Thank you for your answer. I bought two complete tanks some time ago and I broke both. Now I am using one I have lent from my friend but he doesn't have spare so I need new one.

And also thinking about placing an order and waiting for tank to be shipped and than to arrive to Serbia is killing me. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.