Status
Not open for further replies.

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
That looks sharp Bad and yes super stealthy. I almost always have a 15mm HafLing on a 350mah eGo in my pocket because it is too handy not to. The Mrs likes to use the 15mm tanks for her special flavors that are a little pricey, kind of acts like a meter for her ;)

Bernie, I think that was Vapor Spot? They stopped by our booth at the fest on Saturday and picked those up, we scrambled for 15 or 20 minutes putting them together for them. Seemed like very nice folks and yes I agree a small convenience fee is reasonable to be able to pick up a product and walk out the door with it.

We do all we can as far as wholesale discounting goes but it isnt very deep because we are so close to the bottom line already but we are getting into more and more retail locations.

Tontomoses

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2013
Michigan
Thank you immensely for your products, and I will say this: I felt like throwing in the towel on vaping after dealing with gurgling leaking annoying bottom coil tanks, top coil tanks, then tried a carto tank cheapo that felt like it would slide apart any second..... Then.... Local vapor store recommends Ibtanked system. It is ALL I will use now. The flavor, the ease, the quality. Thank you for keeping me off cigarettes

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Maybe these will help as far as size comparison goes. That is a HalfLing on a 350. a Standard on a 650 Winder and an XL on a 450 Twist.

Tiny_Tanks.jpg

Tontomoses

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2013
Michigan
Maybe these will help as far as size comparison goes. That is a HalfLing on a 350. a Standard on a 650 Winder and an XL on a 450 Twist.

Tiny_Tanks.jpg

AWESOME! vaping friends want Ibtanked on theirs now that they taste mine. They are tired of the Burning flavors and gurgling on their bottom coil wick tanks. Thank you again

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Thanks, we really do work very hard to make sure we can send out a consistently top quality product. Its tough at times, I look at my big bills board where we juggle the large outgoing payments and at times I wonder if we can keep going. We continue to grow though and the bills keep getting paid, more importantly folks like you keep telling us we are doing the right thing so at the end of the day it comes down to one foot in front of the other and keep on going.

Sometimes for my own part I wonder about the worth for the effort. Anything negative is easily quelled with the thought that my own efforts are building something for my kids, thats all I have worked for the last 20 years or so and I figure continuing that trend in a way that might better benefit them and their children the next 20 years should be even more fulfilling.

Moonwalker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2012
Belgrade, Serbia
Thank you for your answer. I bought two complete tanks some time ago and I broke both. Now I am using one I have lent from my friend but he doesn't have spare so I need new one.

And also thinking about placing an order and waiting for tank to be shipped and than to arrive to Serbia is killing me. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread