IBTANKED.... Show em off

Status
Not open for further replies.

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
New arrival, standard in black and red bold swirl. Love it.

13136729504_c1ce30d76a_z.jpg

BEAUTIFUL!!! :shock:

Would be quite interested to see pic when you push old carto out with new one and the IBTanked goes back on "upside down".

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Ok, doesn't anyone have a 25mm? I thought I saw some fatter tanks, but some of you folks did not add captions to describe what's shown!

I'm about to get myself a sigelei Zmax v3 Telescoping flat-top, which is 23mm wide (at top and bottom, no idea what it is in the middle part), and I'd really love a 25mm XL, dang, 8ml! and even the standard, 5ml! but I'd really love to see a 25mm of any size on one of the fatter mods, like the sigelei(s). C'mon pretty please, lemme see!

And because I'm getting a stainless mod, I have to rethink what color scheme I want... thinking blue/black or blue/silver (stainless).

Andria

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
I just noticed something odd, at the IBTanked site... I was going thru the various options for the 25mm tank, and I notice that it doesn't have an option for the color of the end caps. Do they default to just one available color, and if so, what color? Stainless, black? Or did they forget to include that option for the 25mm tanks?

Still hoping some 25mm tank owners will post their pics... or re-post, and point out which is the 25mm...

Andria

Cranky99

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2014
Iowa, USA
I just noticed something odd, at the IBTanked site... I was going thru the various options for the 25mm tank, and I notice that it doesn't have an option for the color of the end caps. Do they default to just one available color, and if so, what color? Stainless, black? Or did they forget to include that option for the 25mm tanks?

Still hoping some 25mm tank owners will post their pics... or re-post, and point out which is the 25mm...

Andria

I just got one and the end caps default to stainless. I am still waiting for the mod that it fits on so I don't have any pics yet, sorry.

Elantis

~≈Dragonfly≈~
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2012
Hoosier Cornhusker
Ok, doesn't anyone have a 25mm? I thought I saw some fatter tanks, but some of you folks did not add captions to describe what's shown!

I'm about to get myself a Sigelei Zmax v3 Telescoping flat-top, which is 23mm wide (at top and bottom, no idea what it is in the middle part), and I'd really love a 25mm XL, dang, 8ml! and even the standard, 5ml! but I'd really love to see a 25mm of any size on one of the fatter mods, like the Sigelei(s). C'mon pretty please, lemme see!

And because I'm getting a stainless mod, I have to rethink what color scheme I want... thinking blue/black or blue/silver (stainless).

Andria

Here are some of my tanks, 25mm and 22mm. I use the 25mm on the Silver Bullets and the 22mm tanks on the ProVari's and Zmax's. The 25mm caps only come in Stainless...

Thecrew.jpg

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
Ok, cool deal, since the Sigelei I'm going to order is stainless also; that saves a good bit of money for sure!

I'm not familiar with the Silver bullets, what diameter are they? The Sig Zmax v3 I'm getting is 23mm so I thought the 25mm would look great on it, and even the standard length 25mm holds 5ml, that's pretty awesome.

@Cranky99, I'll be anxious to see your pics, when your mod arrives! :D

Thx!!
Andria

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
The Silver Bullet's are approximately 28mm diameter, so the 25mm look really good on them.

The Zmax and ProVari's are both approximately 23mm, so the 25mm tank will hang over a bit.

Yeah, 1mm all around... but I just think that would look better than it being smaller than the flat-top. If anyone has this particular device (Sigelei Zmax v3 telescoping flat-top) with either a 22mm or 25mm on it, please post a pic so I can see.

Thx!!
Andria

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
The Zmax Flattop in reality doesn't really have an absolute flat top...there is a slight angle as you can see in Mike757's picture. Unless Sigelei has made some changes, the top of the 510 connection does sit up a bit from there.

That's true, it does have a slight bevel, but a great deal less than their round-top; I think the round-top one wouldn't look good with anything more than 19mm. And that slight demarcation between battery and tank, I think the larger 25mm would look fine, given that gap; it would tend to "overshadow" the gap, kinda fooling the eye. And I like that the 25mm has the stainless caps, since the sig is stainless; was thinking of getting something like a silver-gold light swirl, and a gold tipsy, but I need to wait until the gold rooks are back in stock; you can't find that kind of old-gold anywhere else, and I really wish they had a flared lower cone in that color, I'd do a similar thing with a 19mm with my iTaste vv3, I have one of those in stainless also.

One of the primary reasons I'm getting the Sig is because it can take the 18650 batteries, which could last all day when we go to visit my folks once a month; a real whopper of a tank would be good for the same reason. Though I might at some point get a halfling for home use, where I have ready access to refills.

Thanks Mike757, for the pics; that halfling does look great on the sig!

thx y'all!
Andria

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
vape_collection.jpg

I use the OCD tanks about 80% of the time. I love the airflow, and they bring out more complex flavors in juices.

That's good to know; the Virginia that I love has a very nuanced taste; hint of apple, whisper of cinnamon, and the smooth savory tobacco. Man, May can't get here fast enough to suit me, so I can get the Sig and the IBT. I already had planned on getting a bunch of stuff when we got the refund, but the IBT will actually be my present to myself for my 90 days smoke-free, which is at the end of May. I made it 90 days once cold turkey, but I suffered every day of it and started back to smoking. This time, I won't -- no suffering!! :D

Andria

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread