IBTANKED.... Show em off

Status
Not open for further replies.

nikcox

Verified Member
Feb 6, 2014
Villa Grove, Illinois
just wondering what shipping is like with these guys i placed my first order 48hours ago and still saying order confirmed,how long does it usually take for them to ship ?

They usually ship out within 1-2 days after your order. I placed an order on the 9th and it will probably ship out today (fingers crossed).

Apostlyte

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2014
Nortampton, PA
So, this thing is beautiful! I think it was a bit pricey for what it is (43) and I DID NOT get the drip tip adapter, big mistake for the size of this tank at .9 mils... BUT LOOK AT THE STEALTHINESS!!!

*in love so much omgoodness....*
Halfling.jpg

Mike757

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
LA, CA, USA
It would be great if IBT sold a version of their caps (especially the 22mm caps) that was completely flat, rather than beveled as the current ones are. Even better, if there was a "bottom use only cap" where the flat bottom had a recessed area machined out which would accomodate the flang when using flanged cartos. This would eliminate the gap when using it on a 22mm mech mod and reduce the gap on something like a Sig Zmax. The beveled caps could still be used on the top.

An alternative would be to offer a simple beauty ring that was flat on one side, with the other being 'reverse beveled' to mate perfectly with the beveling on the existing caps. How about it, IBT?

Tom Servo

ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2014
United States
Tom, are the frosted glass tanks from IBT? Is it one of their painted-on finishes? Thanks.
Those are just the frosted ones. The one on the far left is engraved with the Vape City logo, and the next one is plain clear frosted. The one on the far right is a dark orange frosted tank.

I just got a clear tank with the orange gold caps, and the color matches the juice perfectly. Don't know if that matters, but I like it.

ocd_madrina.jpg

ETA: sneakerpimp...wow. That's a gorgeous collection, and excellent photography to boot.

Last edited:

Elantis

~≈Dragonfly≈~
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2012
Hoosier Cornhusker
It would be great if IBT sold a version of their caps (especially the 22mm caps) that was completely flat, rather than beveled as the current ones are. Even better, if there was a "bottom use only cap" where the flat bottom had a recessed area machined out which would accomodate the flang when using flanged cartos. This would eliminate the gap when using it on a 22mm mech mod and reduce the gap on something like a Sig Zmax. The beveled caps could still be used on the top.

An alternative would be to offer a simple beauty ring that was flat on one side, with the other being 'reverse beveled' to mate perfectly with the beveling on the existing caps. How about it, IBT?

The current beauty ring that IBTank has is beveled on top to fit the contours of the caps, it is really tall though but does provide airflow through a hole in the side. I have two of them, but when using them, the carto must be extended a bit through the bottom cap to make connection with the device.

There are some pictures here: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/ibtanked/497198-ibtpro-22-a.html

OCD was planning to also have them in anodized colors to match everything, but there was a problem mentioned here: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/ibtanked/536601-ibtpro-anodized-colors-updates.html

My only wish is that they weren't quite so tall.

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
Yes, all they'd need to do is make a shorter version of the Pro ring that would fill up the gap created by the beveling and the carto flange, so people can use them on mech mods. Or, make a flat bottom cap that can be selected as an option when buying a complete tank.

The OP states: "I dont have one yet and wanted to see some good pics of them on different set ups. I would especially like to see ones with colored glass."

OCD (IBTanked's owner) is quite responsive to questions/suggestions in "his" thread:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/ibtanked/339809-do-you-fiddle-your-thingy-203.html

Last edited:

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Sigelei Zmax V3 telescopic flat top (18500 battery) with IBTanked 22mm clear XL carto tank.

Sigelei Zmax V3 telescopic flat top (18650 battery) with IBTanked 19mm clear XL carto tank.

Just found this post you made way back in Oct '13 -- I copied the first pic and did a little photoshop magic, to try and envision the Sigelei with a 25mm standard length, instead of 22mm XL...

compare22XLto25std.jpg

Hope my server is behaving itself now... :facepalm:

Think my visualization is more or less accurate? I thought the Hypertank would look good on the Sigelei, but it really doesn't, so clearly my visualization skills are somewhat limited.

Andria

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread