IBTANKED.... Show em off

Status
Not open for further replies.

vjdossey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2013
Antioch, CA
That is the green I want to go with my new green butterfly shine mvp... Whats the name of that green color, pretty please :)
19mm

a2u2anyh.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vjdossey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2013
Antioch, CA
Okay, I did it! Soon I will be the proud owner of two 22mm ibtanked tanks... They were ordered about 2 hours ago and I just got shipping info! Now that is service!!! I stayed with simple clear tanks, stainless caps for one black for the other!!! Super stoked to get these babies in my devices!!! And now I start saving for some fancy colored additions :) thanks for starting tjis thread-it convinced me to buy!!!

COHgirl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2012
Kansas
That is the green I want to go with my new green butterfly shine mvp... Whats the name of that green color, pretty please :)

The green on the tank is just colored o-rings I added to my order. The green drip tip is from a local store.

You can get the o-rings on your next IBtanked order. Yes...there will be another order! ;)

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
My first IBTanked experience was a total Fail.

Ordered the 22mm Zen tube(19mm i.d.) to replace a failed 19mm i.d. Poly sleeve.
Arrived today.
Got out the old sleeve and caps. Washed the new tube, never left my hand.
Aligned and sighted Glass tube to poly tube. Glass tube showed very marginally larger in diameter.

Okay, this should be simple.
Wet the 0-ring very liberally with e-liquid.
Same result on three attempts. Started to slip onto base, then stopped on one side and started to .... sideways.
Rechecked size and confirmed larger than original in diameter.
4th attempt, started to lean, so I shifted straight and almost pushed as I noticed the tank had just split.

Not blaming IBTanked, or myself. The product looked excellent and I never forced anything.
Possibly a hard spot in the o-ring or an out of round Base cap. Something a poly tank would flex around.
Not significant to spot visually, but enough to stop a non stretchable material.

Anyway, that was my $11 3 minute Fail for the month.
Dropped the Killer 705 into a F-16 Carto tank for now.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread