Status
Not open for further replies.

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Here it is folks and we like it. This means we are moving forward, our shop has done it again. This ring is Stainless Steel, made in the USA and looks beautiful.

IBTpro.jpg

Here it is with a HalfLing on a Bronze Provari Mini. We are going to have these at $12.50 and once we get them in they will be pretty much in constant stock with no issues there. Should be by the middle of next month for the first stock to come in.

Depending on how they go over we may also do these in anodized colors, I really think that would just pop but to make the commitment for 10 colors will have to wait until its turn if it looks like folks want it.

serenity21899

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
Antioch IL
I would like an anodized one. I think it would sharp on a black or silver ProVari with a painted tank. I will buy the ss too, as I seem to be building a collection of ProRings. :p BTW, the picture is not showing up.

ETA: Now it's showing. I have that same combo going on my bronze ProVari, but with a 22mm xl tanks. I get many compliments on how good it looks.

Last edited:

BigB_117

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2009
Here it is folks and we like it. This means we are moving forward, our shop has done it again. This ring is Stainless Steel, made in the USA and looks beautiful.

IBTpro.jpg

Here it is with a HalfLing on a Bronze Provari Mini. We are going to have these at $12.50 and once we get them in they will be pretty much in constant stock with no issues there. Should be by the middle of next month for the first stock to come in.

Depending on how they go over we may also do these in anodized colors, I really think that would just pop but to make the commitment for 10 colors will have to wait until its turn if it looks like folks want it.

Fantastic work my friend! and a fantastic price as well. I love the air holes! I always worry about air flow with a ring. Looks like a nice flush fit as well. Is that a flanged carto in that tank?

I'll take two! :2cool::vapor:

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
This wont fit the ZMax though that is another device I would like to get rings made for.

I dont think these will cut down on air flow at all though if one wanted to they could plug one of the two holes to restrict it some.

Sounds like folks are for color thats for sure. These will be in Stainless to start, maybe early next year we will be able to do them in colors.

Yes that is a flanged HalfLing cartomizer in the tank, the Smok Flanged/Two Hole are all I use.

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Thanks guys, I will do what I can for getting the colors. I agree they will look sharp matching colored caps and IBTipsy and yes once we get to them they will of course be matched to our Cap/IBTipsy colors as Provape has their own colors and it is a different process for doing them with the ceramic coating.

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Thanks guys, I will do what I can for getting the colors. I agree they will look sharp matching colored caps and IBTipsy and yes once we get to them they will of course be matched to our Cap/IBTipsy colors as Provape has their own colors and it is a different process for doing them with the ceramic coating.

Awesome, Stoked!
Looking for two ~ one Anodized Black and one 'Polished' SS. How soon can you do it OCD?

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Lol, it is up to the shop now on the Stainless, not polished but a very nice finish. We have considered electropolish but the added cost doesnt seem like something we want to do right now because the finish we get off the machine is so nice. We may visit that in the future.

The anodized are going to be a month or two down the road. I am kicking around a 19mm cone and both 19 and 22mm for the ZMax Mini. Man, every time I start thinking about these things it buries us in future debt, hehe.

First 500 Stainless IBTpro 22 will be here before Christmas then we will start looking at the other options.

Elantis

~≈Dragonfly≈~
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2012
Hoosier Cornhusker
These are going to be very popular once they hit, hopefully I will be able to order one...just for information purposes, the current offerings of ProRings out there (and I have several from several different suppliers) all fit the Sigelei Zmax as the proportions are the same as the ProVari. I have a Sigelei Zmax with the tapered top and use my ProVari rings on it all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread