The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

IBTpro 22

Discussion in 'IBTanked' started by OCD, Nov 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. OCD

OCD Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jan 13, 2012
    California, Kern
    Here it is folks and we like it. This means we are moving forward, our shop has done it again. This ring is Stainless Steel, made in the USA and looks beautiful.

[​IMG]

Here it is with a HalfLing on a Bronze Provari Mini. We are going to have these at $12.50 and once we get them in they will be pretty much in constant stock with no issues there. Should be by the middle of next month for the first stock to come in.

Depending on how they go over we may also do these in anodized colors, I really think that would just pop but to make the commitment for 10 colors will have to wait until its turn if it looks like folks want it.

2. serenity21899

serenity21899 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 18, 2013
    Antioch IL
    I would like an anodized one. I think it would sharp on a black or silver ProVari with a painted tank. I will buy the ss too, as I seem to be building a collection of ProRings. :p BTW, the picture is not showing up.

ETA: Now it's showing. I have that same combo going on my bronze ProVari, but with a 22mm xl tanks. I get many compliments on how good it looks.

3. basylica

basylica Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 5, 2013
    Dallas, Tx
    Oooohhhh!
    I prefer matte to shiny so I'd love a clear, but red would look pretty fetching on my zombie. I'd be all over either color!

4. basylica

basylica Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 5, 2013
    Dallas, Tx
    Ooh... I still like and use my zmax mini, admittedly not as much now that I have provari, but I wonder if that would fit. I hate the slant and pips on it. Pretty darn close in size... Hmmm

5. Train2

Train2 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 11, 2013
    CA, USA
    Nice addition to the line!
    Especially with some color choice (black?).
    Definitely there's a bit of demand for rings!

6. stevegmu

stevegmu Moved On ECF Veteran

Do they improve the airiness of the Smok cartos?

7. BigB_117

BigB_117 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 18, 2009
    Fantastic work my friend! and a fantastic price as well. I love the air holes! I always worry about air flow with a ring. Looks like a nice flush fit as well. Is that a flanged carto in that tank?

I'll take two! :2cool::vapor:

8. robo74

robo74 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 22, 2013
    Harvard, IL
    I would think about a SS, but would be all over color. Definitely a flat black.

Rob

9. OCD

Jan 13, 2012
    California, Kern
    This wont fit the ZMax though that is another device I would like to get rings made for.

I dont think these will cut down on air flow at all though if one wanted to they could plug one of the two holes to restrict it some.

Sounds like folks are for color thats for sure. These will be in Stainless to start, maybe early next year we will be able to do them in colors.

Yes that is a flanged HalfLing cartomizer in the tank, the Smok Flanged/Two Hole are all I use.

10. MadOzodi

MadOzodi Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 6, 2013
    StL, MO
    Dibs on the first one anodized in Old Gold!!! But I'm in for a Stainless one right off the bat! :thumb:

11. kabonk

kabonk Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 1, 2010
    NW Detroit Burbs
    cool I need 2 of these put might be down for some colors too

12. BigB_117

BigB_117 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 18, 2009
    fantastic:D. 22mm ibtanked + flanged carto + snug fit with no gaps + no airflow issues will make me very, very happy.

13. Baditude

Baditude ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 8, 2012
    Ridgeway, Ohio
    Thanks for offering these, OCD. I already have a couple of silver ones from elsewhere, but I'll be up for an anodized black one when they are available for my black mini and IBTanked.

IBTankedXL22.jpg

14. Thunderball

Thunderball Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 5, 2013
    Grayson, Georgia
    :toast:.... good stuff, great price. You are my only carto tank and my go-to carto suppier.

15. stevegmu

stevegmu Moved On ECF Veteran

Colored ones would be nice. I'd get them to match the color of the end caps, though, not the ProVaris. They could even be an option with a complete tank.

16. OCD

Jan 13, 2012
    California, Kern
    Thanks guys, I will do what I can for getting the colors. I agree they will look sharp matching colored caps and IBTipsy and yes once we get to them they will of course be matched to our Cap/IBTipsy colors as Provape has their own colors and it is a different process for doing them with the ceramic coating.

17. Train2

Train2 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 11, 2013
    CA, USA
    That's what I figured - that you could hit your anodized colors. Still, definitely a demand for black, stainless, and "clear"!!

18. qorax

qorax ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 6, 2013
    Brampton, Canada
    Awesome, Stoked!
    Looking for two ~ one Anodized Black and one 'Polished' SS. How soon can you do it OCD?

19. OCD

Jan 13, 2012
    California, Kern
    Lol, it is up to the shop now on the Stainless, not polished but a very nice finish. We have considered electropolish but the added cost doesnt seem like something we want to do right now because the finish we get off the machine is so nice. We may visit that in the future.

The anodized are going to be a month or two down the road. I am kicking around a 19mm cone and both 19 and 22mm for the ZMax Mini. Man, every time I start thinking about these things it buries us in future debt, hehe.

First 500 Stainless IBTpro 22 will be here before Christmas then we will start looking at the other options.

20. Elantis

Elantis ~≈Dragonfly≈~ Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 31, 2012
    Hoosier Cornhusker
    These are going to be very popular once they hit, hopefully I will be able to order one...just for information purposes, the current offerings of ProRings out there (and I have several from several different suppliers) all fit the Sigelei Zmax as the proportions are the same as the ProVari. I have a Sigelei Zmax with the tapered top and use my ProVari rings on it all the time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.