The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

IBTpro 22

Discussion in 'IBTanked' started by OCD, Nov 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. AlB53

AlB53 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Feb 7, 2012
    Rome NY
    GREAT!!! can't take it anymore, put me down for two..lol

2. thesandman

thesandman Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 29, 2013
    OR, USA
    my provari should be here saturday
    i just ordered a 22mm turquoise tank - so put me down for a ring in that color in february.

when the ss rings get there i will order SS tank and ring aswell.

i hope your new additions and investments really help you balance the books. good luck!

3. OCD

OCD Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jan 13, 2012
    California, Kern
    Balance the books, yeah right sandman... have you noticed the way we price products? Hehe, more like jugglin the books around here. We are gonna keep at it though because the way I was brought up is workin for a livin aint a bad thing.

I wish I could blame this business for making me grey but I was already there when this came along ;) I still call my beard blonde though :D

As long as folks keep wanting what we can come up with though we will keep making it.

4. thesandman

Nov 29, 2013
    OR, USA
    well im sure we all appreciate your fantastic prices with excellent quality. very admirable. take care and happy holidays!

5. OCD

Jan 13, 2012
    California, Kern
    Thanks Sandman, folks tell us all the time but we never get tired of hearing it ;)

I see by your counter you are a newcomer, grats on the switch and best of luck with vaping. As far as I am concerned it was about the smartest thing I ever did. The Mrs has a counter just like mine so you can double those numbers for what the financial and ash making end for us currently is. She was 25 years and I was 37 into smoking and have not even wanted to smoke since the first cigalikes we got almost two years ago now.

Anyhow, just wanted to let you know others are pulling for you to see those number grow. Happy holidays to you too.

6. Bella Chic

Bella Chic Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 4, 2009
    Southeast Texas
    Yep, definitely on my list of things to get :) once again.

7. AlB53

Supporting member
    Feb 7, 2012
    Rome NY
    got a ETA for your site for these?

8. Elantis

Elantis ~≈Dragonfly≈~ Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 31, 2012
    Hoosier Cornhusker

Good question...I am beginning to feel like a stalker [​IMG]

9. OCD

Jan 13, 2012
    California, Kern
    UPS arrives here late so most likely go up tomorrow Al, we have to leave early today as soon as The Girls get todays mail together. Little bit of last minute Christmas shopping and going to stop by a mini meet at one of our local shops to give a few tanks away :) Mr Cigar on White Lane in Bakersfield for anyone who happens to be local, he does some giveaways every couple weeks there and draws in a pretty good group.

10. Elantis

Aug 31, 2012
    Hoosier Cornhusker
    On a plus note...I did receive my tubes today - yay...happy ME!:D

11. OCD

Jan 13, 2012
    California, Kern
    Haha, well just to let you guys know there wont be any issue at all with supply on these once they come in. The first part of this run is 500pcs with 2,000 following them so we will have an inventory level right out of the gate that will be easy to keep balanced. When we get to the colors that will be a little more difficult because of the lead time with the Anodize Shop and number of different colors will mean much smaller numbers of each color and the additional time in getting them to us.

12. AlB53

Supporting member
    Feb 7, 2012
    Rome NY
    Good to hear, get out of work about noon here,9 am your time so it should work out..stalk you to tomorrow...Thanks

13. thesandman

Nov 29, 2013
    OR, USA
    Looking forward to the rings coming online tomorrow. Are you posting here or on your site when they are ready to buy? Take care and have fun at the meet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. Train2

Train2 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 11, 2013
    CA, USA
    peeking.gif

.......here yet?.......
    :)

15. thesandman

Nov 29, 2013
    OR, USA
  16. OCD

Jan 13, 2012
    California, Kern
    Ok folks, they are now up on the site. Hope everyone likes em.

17. AlB53

Supporting member
    Feb 7, 2012
    Rome NY
    just got home, guess I forgot my username & my passwoed:?: hurry up e-mail..lol

18. Elantis

Aug 31, 2012
    Hoosier Cornhusker
    Woot!!!! Thanks so much OCD, ordered three of the Rings, and another set of caps for my 22mm tubes.

Can't wait to get these, gonna luv not having to use my fingernail to make a space between the bottom of my tank and the top of the rings!!!!!!

19. MrOcelot

MrOcelot Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 3, 2013
    New Glarus,WI,USA
    just ordered my first ibtanked!! went 22 regular clear, stainless caps i like the look. got an bit pro also. super excited to try a cargo tank, and i know this will not disappoint. my provari mini will soon have a new topper!! hell yeah!!

20. AlB53

Supporting member
    Feb 7, 2012
    Rome NY
    can't log in ,haven't got any emails..................

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.