Status
Not open for further replies.

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Balance the books, yeah right sandman... have you noticed the way we price products? Hehe, more like jugglin the books around here. We are gonna keep at it though because the way I was brought up is workin for a livin aint a bad thing.

I wish I could blame this business for making me grey but I was already there when this came along ;) I still call my beard blonde though :D

As long as folks keep wanting what we can come up with though we will keep making it.

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Thanks Sandman, folks tell us all the time but we never get tired of hearing it ;)

I see by your counter you are a newcomer, grats on the switch and best of luck with vaping. As far as I am concerned it was about the smartest thing I ever did. The Mrs has a counter just like mine so you can double those numbers for what the financial and ash making end for us currently is. She was 25 years and I was 37 into smoking and have not even wanted to smoke since the first cigalikes we got almost two years ago now.

Anyhow, just wanted to let you know others are pulling for you to see those number grow. Happy holidays to you too.

Elantis

~≈Dragonfly≈~
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2012
Hoosier Cornhusker
got a ETA for your site for these?

Good question...I am beginning to feel like a stalker
Smiley_Stalker.gif

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
UPS arrives here late so most likely go up tomorrow Al, we have to leave early today as soon as The Girls get todays mail together. Little bit of last minute Christmas shopping and going to stop by a mini meet at one of our local shops to give a few tanks away :) Mr Cigar on White Lane in Bakersfield for anyone who happens to be local, he does some giveaways every couple weeks there and draws in a pretty good group.

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Good question...I am beginning to feel like a stalker
Smiley_Stalker.gif

Haha, well just to let you guys know there wont be any issue at all with supply on these once they come in. The first part of this run is 500pcs with 2,000 following them so we will have an inventory level right out of the gate that will be easy to keep balanced. When we get to the colors that will be a little more difficult because of the lead time with the Anodize Shop and number of different colors will mean much smaller numbers of each color and the additional time in getting them to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread