Status
Not open for further replies.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
e2954b35.gif

Aww Thanks Ginger!!! Maybe we can still make up for that drink! Did you know that the next Vapefest in August is going to be held in St.Louis!?

sandyk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2009
Clarkston, Michigan
Ike, I noticed you awhile back. You were telling someone something and sending them to another supplier. You were so helpful to people. You will always do well in your business because you care for people, not only the customers but all ecigers. One other vendor does this Rob at GP (sorry, not advertising). You both should get the Humanitarian award for ecigs. I am so lucky to have 2 caring vendors that I can go to. On top of that you both ship some stuff FIRST CLASS. I love first class shipping.

I am going to order the 2.0 slb 510 atty very soon. Just waiting for my bucks to come in.

By the way, IKE, it is nice to see your wife on so much. She is really something, eh?

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Hiya Sandy!
Please no apologies! It's funny that you mention Rob. When we were at Vapefest we hooked up and just hung out all night! : laugh: I can't thank you enough for the support on both our behalves! We actually just ran out of 510 2.0 with a few errors to boot :( We'll be having them in by next when week upon our arrival on the 9th of June.
Ahh my sweet Val, she is the Greatest! Thank you again for everything Sandy!

skydragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2009
Mountain Cave

Switched

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Dartmouth, NS Canada
Thank you Switched I didn't know. Does anyone know how he is doing now? Does it make sense that he would still be so sick from something he tried so many days ago?

ISAAC, YOU BETTER GET WELL YOU BIG LUG!
Yes it does, and that is all that needs to be said about the matter for the time being.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread