Ikenvapers Chat (the door is open for EVERYBODY! Come on in.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Xr0Qbur.png

Misty

Forum Admin Supplier & Commercial Manager
    Admin
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 16, 2008
    Canada
    Just to let you know , I will be closing this forum as per Isaac's request very soon:(

So in case..maybe one of you would like to start an Ikenvape Chat thread in the Lounge so you can still hang out together..as this wonderful thread will be closed to posting when I archive Ikenvape's forum
    The Lounge

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 25, 2011
    Utopia
    Hi sweetie pies. I would say sorry for the absence, but with all that's gone on this last week, I know you all understand.

DPL and I will both be back when we have a chance to catch our breath.

Meanwhile a quick hello, from both of us.

And a FOND FAREWELL to this thread, which has meant the absolute world to us. We love you guys and that is fact. :wub:

Hahaha!!

Welp, ex violated parole...back in jail. Maybe I can get some peace for the next 30 days or so.

Story to be kontinued in our new thread, please?

Ikenvape - Remembering the Legend

Hey @Ipster, I didn't read that far ahead yet but I hope your surgery went flawlessly well!

Congrats on 6 Years Classy!!!! I'm so sorry I missed it!!!

Ugh J5 I'm sorry you had to threaten the hospital to get some decent results and care man. :(
    I can't believe I missed your Birthday !!!!!
    johnny_5_happy_birthday_by_jayluke2006-d55gprj_zpskixnhg80.jpg

stud_zpsbpk9os0z.jpg

y2t2_zpsz7g7lq3j.gif

I love you to death J5. You always have been my rock. I always tried matching myself after you. To your generosity, kindness, your strength. I admire you man. I'm so glad compression socks worked!!

I Love you too Franni ♥
    you have awlays been the amazing ly beautifully constant and considerate presence here. Every good morning and every good night always brought a smile to my face.

That's a promise Jim C

lol Kat, LR Sr HV UHV?, Didn't we hit 4.5Ω at one point? lol Never was any good with naming things for the first time.
    I'm sorry to make you cry for whats happening. Hearing it from you hurt so much. You're the carefree beautiful spirit.

Thank you so much Nick. I hope so much that you continue to thrive in Grateful. I don't know what else top say, you have a beautiful family. An amazing personality and the whole full package man. Nothing but love to you and your beautiful life.

Very happy to see you Mike! Thanks for coming over and all the passed years of helping eachother kick ....! Total pleasure.

Jerry! Thank You man! Thank you for everything. Your support, making this beautiful thread. You helped create so much Pizza and I can't thank you enough for it.

Miss Debbie,I'm so sorry your having problems with your ex. I know you are an incredibly strong person and no matter what, you are going to be ok. There is nothing you cannot do and see it through. I'm just sorry that I can't help. The offer for mi casa su casa is always and will forever be open to you. If everything ever hits the fan my love.

Sorry for missing your email Rick!! I'll take a look. Honestly I have bene slacking big time. Work has been so demanding over here and with both of us having jobs. It's been hard to find time for anything. Love you man. The lack of communication is sue to my own selfish reasons of depression and and feeling ashamed of failing IKV and you guys. Not looking for pity or making you feel sad. It's just the truth is all. There has been quite a number of tears on this side and reading through goodbye emails really hit home for me.

Isaaaaaaaaaaaaaaac! OMG, Isaac. You have NO idea how happy you made me just to see you here. PLEASE promise to come by the newest IKV thread and share the love?

Yes, sweetie, we did every known resistance known to kartos ever! And I STILL persisted with questions. Hey... I still have a 4.5 ohm atty in my drawer!!!!!

You didn't make me cry. I cried for the finality of one of my first vendors, and my favorite vape guru. Those are special memories that are DESERVING of tears. The tears tho, turned to happy tears and the memories that are SO cherished and will not be misplaced.

We all love you. Ain't that kinda obvious??? :lol:

Please come around more. It means so very much to all of us. :wub:

I have almost every Email I ever got from him.

Le sigh...... me too, Stud.

Misty, thank you for taking care of closing this thread with such gentleness. It's been a most amazing place for a very long time.

Just a reminder to bookmark: Ikenvape - Remembering the Legend

See you all there! (Where the goodness never stops....)

Hugs ALL around~

Last edited:
    Reactions: Bovinia
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread