Status
Not open for further replies.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH perfect!!! #5!!!! One of me faves!

dancin' time!!!!!!!!! :D

Come on Stud? Wanna dance with me? I promise to try not to kick ya.

You know I do.

funny_animated_picture_86.gif

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Sounds dangerously fun! We should travel....who wants to host two crazy wimmins? :laugh:

Danger..... one of my many middle names, hon! I'm liking this idea(r) more and more... ;)

We could start out in your area(r) and then get all Thelma n' Louise on everybody.

(I'm practicing my best CT accent. :cool:)

Why THANK YOU, DPL!

Now would you look at that. You're in CT, too! What a coincidence-ish thang!

Wharf Rat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
Fresno, Ca
www.gratefulvaper.com
Sounds dangerously fun! We should travel....who wants to host two crazy wimmins? :laugh:

I can host it.... Fresno is half way between Kat and..... well Sashwa :facepalm:

But still it would be a blast... I know 'cause I've already hung out with Kat and the only thing better than that is Kat AND Bov :D

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
No need to practice a CT accent! I'm a southern girl transplant, and you'd be surprised at how a southern lilt charms folks up here ;)

Morning everyone!

meyer21.jpeg

I wouldn't (be surprised), Bovi. We native Yanks are a sucker for a southern, British or Irish accent. Australian is good too. Since we're the ones who speak "normal", we always enjoy the variations of our "perfected" dialect.

Now if you'll excuse me, I must go have my tongue extracted from my cheek. This is gonna hurt.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
If ya alls git by my neck of the woods stop by.

Okie dokie, Bovi make a list. We've got woods with necks and Fresno (Fresno? :shock:) so far. (Do we HAVE to go to Fresno? Oh say it isn't so!) ;)

I can host it.... Fresno is half way between Kat and..... well Sashwa :facepalm:

But still it would be a blast... I know 'cause I've already hung out with Kat and the only thing better than that is Kat AND Bov :D

Welp, LEE, just for you, we will do a quick drive by.... and thanks! You be a fun hanger-outer too!

No need to practice a CT accent! I'm a southern girl transplant, and you'd be surprised at how a southern lilt charms folks up here ;)

Morning everyone!

meyer21.jpeg

Cool! Cuz I'm from the "South", too! :D

I wouldn't (be surprised), Bovi. We native Yanks are a sucker for a southern, British or Irish accent. Australian is good too. Since we're the ones who speak "normal", we always enjoy the variations of our "perfected" dialect.

Now if you'll excuse me, I must go have my tongue extracted from my cheek. This is gonna hurt.

"Normal" you say? :lol: Yeah? I got yer normal right he-ah.....

Like Oh m' GAWD!!! The Valley is like sooooo bit-chin! Like totally! We've got like the Galleria and like Ventura Blvd. and it's like so .... so I'm like so sure! And you're like all Mr. Bufu. I am SO sure, you're like so totally .... oh like GAG me. OMG, those accents are soooo grody, like I'm sure!

I do NOT talk funny!! Like I'm sure! I'm a Val, ah know but I'm like freaking out, totally, but I'm from the good part of Encino... like fer sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread