Not open for further replies.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
"Normal" you say? :lol: Yeah? I got yer normal right he-ah.....

Like Oh m' GAWD!!! The Valley is like sooooo bit-chin! Like totally! We've got like the Galleria and like Ventura Blvd. and it's like so .... so I'm like so sure! And you're like all Mr. Bufu. I am SO sure, you're like so totally .... oh like GAG me. OMG, those accents are soooo grody, like I'm sure!

I do NOT talk funny!! Like I'm sure! I'm a Val, ah know but I'm like freaking out, totally, but I'm from the good part of Encino... like fer sure!

Clearly, my mistake.

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
Actually the CT (non) accent isn't bad at all. Once you get up into Mass, and especially near Boston it starts getting think ;) I lived in Maine for about 5 years...that's like living in a different country! "Welcome to Maine...give us your money and go home!"

funny-lol-totes-ma-goats-humor-joke-lol-meme-photo-picture.jpg

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
"Normal" you say? Yeah? I got yer normal right he-ah.....

Like Oh m' GAWD!!! The Valley is like sooooo bit-chin! Like totally! We've got like the Galleria and like Ventura Blvd. and it's like so .... so I'm like so sure! And you're like all Mr. Bufu. I am SO sure, you're like so totally .... oh like GAG me. OMG, those accents are soooo grody, like I'm sure!

I do NOT talk funny!! Like I'm sure! I'm a Val, ah know but I'm like freaking out, totally, but I'm from the good part of Encino... like fer sure!

That's funny KD5. When my daughter was younger I tanked to one of her friends on the phone with all the "like like" lingo and after I got off she ash mt DD "who was that?" My DD says "that was just my dad?. The girl wouldn't believe her. Thought I was some young "Dude" she was hiding from her.:laugh:

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Stud5, Ama gonna need Val lessons like from you, dude! Wassuppppppppp!

Kat have you been to Interstate vape... good guys !!!

My little sister is in Calabasas....... She calls me 'Lee' now :facepalm:

You have GOT to be kidding! That's hysterical!!! She calls you Lee? :lol: Funny stuff!

Yes hon, I've been to Interstate quite a few times. Michael is me bud and curls up wires for me in the rare event I get the silly notion to vape on a (gasp!) rba.

J5, you are the young dude we ladies like to keep to ourselves ;)

KD5, we have to go to Fresno...Cali is one of the few states I've never visited! (Psssttt...Lee has a pool for skinny dipping!)

119800736b63fef03137f29530309221.jpg

Bovi, you've never been to Cali, (and just by the way, no one from here calls it "Cali") (welp, I do. sometimes. but I'm weird) (but we knew that already...)

*then again, we are sole in the nation for "articlizing" our Freeways, so go figure*.....

and I've never been to CT. Perhaps we need to do a vaper exchange? We could still meet in Fresno, if you, Lee, and the svelt dipped bovines insist. ;)

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Which, my sweet Bovine, is far preferable to a 3 hour tour. Depending on the island, of course.

Tom Thumb "This Is My Song" - YouTube

Ok, 5. I need a translator now.

What Chu mean Cuz? You aint from da hood Cuz? Now that's what I'm talkin bout Cuz. You gotta get on wit yo thang cuz.
laughing-at-someone-smiley-emoticon.gif

Hey remember when all the people walked around with ghetto blasters on their shoulders pointed at their heads. Oh with the voluum up so you could hear it 27 blks down the road.
laughing-smileys-emoticons53.gif

images

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
What Chu mean Cuz? You aint from da hood Cuz? Now that's what I'm talkin bout Cuz. You gotta get on wit yo thang cuz.
laughing-at-someone-smiley-emoticon.gif

Hey remember when all the people walked around with ghetto blasters on their shoulders pointed at their heads. Oh with the voluum up so you could hear it 27 blks down the road.
laughing-smileys-emoticons53.gif

images

Radio Raheem was da $#it!

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Status
Not open for further replies.